EXO

Tomino's usual attitude, so no surprising.

Renato knows it very much...

Aside from him, the staffs of the live-action movie are revealed.

Gamera's Shinji Higuchi is the director, and a movie critic, Tomohiro Machiyama is one of the playwrights.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-12-03/sfx-director-shinji-higuchi-to-helm-live-action-attack-on-titan-film#EpdthQWkhexoVPs3.03

I think that Tomino's missing the point a bit. Isayama is actually just not a very gifted artist if you compare him to most mangaka. I think he just took what was a weakness and turned into a strength: the sketchy, brash character and Titan designs are very effective. He's a very good storyteller too, and that's were AoT's strength lies.

• 1 month later...

The first time I saw it I had t keep a chart on who's who... :lol:

attachicon.gifab7419e5b84b85eda597cecd79bad8c5.jpg

That would have been handy a few months ago. Reading the manga at first was supper hard because the art style made some of the characters look alike. I even got two of them mixed up in a very important moment that made me scratch my head for a time until I got it right.

BTW, looks like the Figma line has struck gold and Max Factory wants to mine every onze :lol: .

That would have been handy a few months ago. Reading the manga at first was supper hard because the art style made some of the characters look alike. I even got two of them mixed up in a very important moment that made me scratch my head for a time until I got it right.

BTW, looks like the Figma line has struck gold and Max Factory wants to mine every onze :lol: .

That wasn't even the one I used as it didn't exist... it was just a piece I had with crappy sketches of the characters and their names... :lol:

I don't know if they're doing different sculpts for each character (male and female) but if they're not it'll be the equivalent of the VF-1 in terms of just head changes.

just looked... looks like they reuse some parts and there's some differences on other parts like their inner shirts.

A fan movie by some German fans. Literally "jäger".

Oh, they are using a cam stabilizer. I want...

And a movie by some Taiwanese fans. I don't know why Misaka Mikoto and Shirai Kuroko appear. lol

Thanks for the video antibiotictab.

You know an anime has made it BIG when it's used for a car commercial.

Now if only the Recon Corps could get their hands on a couple of Subaru Forrester's to escape the Titans... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...