MWCon Vendor Space information, post here if you want to share a table

Hey Guys

This year for MW Con if you want to sell at the convention you need to have a vendor space. Each vendor space includes a 6 ft table to display your items, 2 chairs and 2 vendor admissions. Vendors will be able to take part in the contests but will not receive any of the general admission donation items unless a separate general admission is paid for. To help us cover our costs we are asking $50 per vendor space if pre-registered and $60 at the door.

If you don't need a whole table or would just like to lower your cost please use this thread to find someone to share a table with. Once you find a vendor buddy, one of you should then follow this link and pay for the vendor registration.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not know until a week from today if I will be wanting to get a table or not. When does table registration end?

And If I do end up getting one I would probably want to share one so GabeQ if you have not already signed up and can wait week and want to share you can PM me.

Edited by miriya

I will not know until a week from today if I will be wanting to get a table or not. When does table registration end?

And If I do end up getting one I would probably want to share one so GabeQ if you have not already signed up and can wait week and want to share you can PM me.

Sorry, I've already made arrangements with another member. Thanks for the response. Also, I'm not sure when registration ends.

I am looking to share a table with someone who also wants to sell stuff at the convention and who can relieve me (keep an eye on the table) while I participate in the 1/55 transforming contest and get autographs from Tenjin and Ijima. I will be happy to watch the table for you as well when you want to participate in activities. I guess this would be ideally someone who is not wanting to enter the transforming contest though I guess we could just cover the table with a blanket if we both need to enter. In any case if there is interest please let me know. Cheers!