Hasegawa 1/48 New kits... or kind of..

valkyriepm

That 1/48 strike valkyrie, just add some photoetched parts and the Club-m Ultimate 1/48 VF-1 will no longer be relevant.

That YF-19 eggplane with FP and fold booster will be a day one purchase for me, I built a VF-1 strike eggplane and it was so fun!

Would love a VF-0S reactive armor in 1/48.....

I wonder if their frontier line will also be 1/48 in the future.

definitely going to get one of these at first. If Hase doesn't release a strike A or a seperate strike pack then I'll get a few more, just hope they don't wait too long.

That 1/48 strike valkyrie, just add some photoetched parts and the Club-m Ultimate 1/48 VF-1 will no longer be relevant.

That YF-19 eggplane with FP and fold booster will be a day one purchase for me, I built a VF-1 strike eggplane and it was so fun!

Would love a VF-0S reactive armor in 1/48.....

I wonder if their frontier line will also be 1/48 in the future.

It only took like what? 15 years to top the Club-M strike? :D

But then again, the Tanmen sculpts feel more VF-1-ey than anything Hasegawa released so I guess for many people the Club-M is still king.

Edited by Duymon

I have the Club-M kit, and I think that THERE HAS TOO MUCH DETAILS TO INCLUIDE IT ALL IN ONLY ONE KIT. So, I have some ideas to take advantage of the better of two versions (Club-M and Hase), and build two kits with parts of both versions. Obviously the parts and proportions are not 100% compatible, but that's my challenge.

So, because of that, I already preordered 1 kit of Hase's 1/48 super/strike parts kit.

Edited by cool8or

Duymon, I agree with you about the Strike, always in fligt mode, but I never sawa picture a Club-M 1/48 valk is flight mode, all the pics I saw have landing gear :(, and for my test is to tall, both main and front landing gear, just my opion.

Cool8or: I really can't wait for your step by step build!!!

BTW I alrady pre-order 1 and 1 VF-25 too :D, will be a very nice XMas!!

I have curious to know how Hasegawa will perform the build of missile launches, it will make such Yamato / Clum-M with full detail or will be to build on the 1/72, I hope it guy like Yamato
Edited by joscasle

There's a 1/32 kit coming?

I bought a 1/24 scale kit not that long ago (though, I haven't touched it yet). I wonder if he ever made strike packs for it, or will plan to?

For 20,000 yen, I bet someone will pick it up.