plastik's Macross TV shows and Movies repository

plastik

I currently have a Dropbox filled with Macross TV shows and Movies (32 gigs) that I would like to share with fellow members of Macross World. This is my way of giving back to a community that has been so helpful to me. I checked the forum rules and didn't see anything saying that this was ok so I'm currently waiting for a response from Graham or Shawn to give me the ok to post the link.

Dropbox currently contains entire seasons of:

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross

Robotech

Macross Zero 720p

Macross Frontier 720p

Movies:

Macross: Do You Remember Love

Macross Frontier: Wings of Goodbye 720p

Macross Frontier: The False Songstress 720p

Macross Eizou Tokuten 1080p

These are all hard coded with proper English subtitles

Edited by plastik

Please allow this Shawn. I would like to get the Frontier Movies! Thanks in advance Plastik!

No problem isamu. My goal is to spread Macross to the masses! Members who haven't been able to experience Macross in all it's glory will get to see what they've been missing.

I don't understand is this a link or download? Can I watch it on my tablet?

It will be a link to my folder so you will be able to stream or download. Android tablet yes, ipad, I'm not sure....

Edited by plastik

Unfortunately this project is a no go. According to Shawn, Harmony Gold and Big West both check Macross World and posting this here can cause problems. I am currently looking for another solution.

Unfortunately, HG has basically monopolized the macross/robotech market outside of Japan. This means that nobody can make/sell/post/create anything related to Robotech in the slightest way will looked at with a fine tooth comb. Look at the new legal actions they have against Hasbro for the SDCC exclusive. I looked at the toy, yes, it has some robotech features, but the airplane is an f-14 with 2 seats, and the jet pack has another cockpit in it.

Just because it "looks" like a veritech, doesn't mean it is. Look at all the cars out there. Some Toyotas look like Hondas look like Fords... Harmony Gold has done more to limit the macross stuff reaching us than an embargo would.

Have you seen their kickstarter? Really? take someone else's awesome idea, sprinkle a little HG license dust and viola! Over a million dollars raised.

Apologies for the rant... Just unfair practices coming from A-Holes that don't know what they are doing. Remember Robotech 3000? The rerelease of Live love alive?

ok, done...