Saw it, it was ok. Would not watch it again.

Fits the description of a movie I would really love, as I like the over the top action movies of the 80's, but the last two Expendables films just fell flat to me. I feel like the character development is forced and the acting is disingenuous. When you watch Rambo, you feel what the character feels because the acting is outstanding... Here I feel like they are reading off of cue cards.

Yeah but that's Marlon F'n Brando... the guy that brought method acting to film... not has beens from 80's action movies. Even in their height of popularity they weren't doing A Street Car Named Desire but saying cliche tag lines.

I thought it was barely okay, extremely forgettable like the second, and I thought the visual effects looked much cheaper, like the budget got seriously chopped and they spent all their money on getting as many people in the film as possible. I can definitely say Antonio Banderas and Wesley Snipes were my favorite parts of the film, Terry Crews and Jet Li may as well have not even been in the movie or promotional material at all, and the final Mel Gibson fight was a tremendous let down.

It was about what I expected. Neither 2 or 3 had the artistic depth of the first one (Mickey Rourke's character brought a surprising amount of that, along with Statham's character's struggles with his girlfriend), #2 was still alright, and I did enjoy #3, but it was probably the most stale of the series. It had some moments but nothing worth writing home about.

.... and Antonio Banderas needs a fastball to the throat.

Edited by Skull Leader

I want to see a spinoff TV series of it.

Here's my idea:

Arnold, Jet, Terry & Mickey retire to live in a retirement village. Where they solve people's problems like the A-Team. Becoming the macho male Golden Girls.

I want to see a spinoff TV series of it.

Here's my idea:

Arnold, Jet, Terry & Mickey retire to live in a retirement village. Where they solve people's problems like the A-Team. Becoming the macho male Golden Girls.

I spat my protein shake all over my work monitors...