Guest davidwhangchoi

You know who should've been approached to star in this movie series? Carl Weathers. He's worked with Sly, Ah-nuld and Dolph in the past. And admit it: you mark out every time you watch Predator and catch this scene:

if they can't have carl weathers they should throw in a cameo of Danny Glover w/ Mel Gibson.

Turns out The Expendabelles is not a joke after all. Here's the confirmed cast:

• Gina Carano (Riley in Furious 6)
  • Katee Sackhoff (Kara "Starbuck" Thrace in Battlestar Galactica)
  • Sharni Vinson (Erin in You're Next)

And here's the casting wishlist:

• Sigourney Weaver
  • Linda Hamilton
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Michelle Yeoh
  • Mila Jovovich
  • Michelle Rodriguez

Shankar Backing Expendables Riff with Female Stars

Carano Attaches to Female Riff on Expendables

Katee Sackhoff Joins Femme Expendables

Millennium Hires Legally Blonde Scribe for Expendabelles Spinoff

Exclusive: You're Next Breakout Star Sharni Vinson Joins Adi Shankar's Female Expendables Project

Edited by areaseven

• 3 weeks later...

You know who should've been approached to star in this movie series? Carl Weathers. He's worked with Sly, Ah-nuld and Dolph in the past. And admit it: you mark out every time you watch Predator and catch this scene:

He has not kept himself in Apollo condition.

It's too bad Seagal never agreed to join the cast of The Expendables series. We would've seen the end of a debate that's lasted nearly three decades.

He has not kept himself in Apollo condition.

That's because the CIA's had him pushing too many pencils. :ph34r:

Edited by areaseven

It's too bad Seagal never agreed to join the cast of The Expendables series. We would've seen the end of a debate that's lasted nearly three decades.

That's because the CIA's had him pushing too many pens. :ph34r:

*pencils... Dude

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved the first one, but the second one really dropped the ball to me. I could hav gone without the Chuck Norris jokes, as they really took you out of the moment.

Loved the first movie, but hated the Chuck Norris cameo in the second, really dragged the movie down into camp comedy.

Same here, maybe it works in the States but I just don't get the Chuck Norris thing (except opposite Bruce Lee). But the thing that really killed the second film for me was the replacement of their lovely amphibian with a crappy amphibian. That was tragic.

Harrison Ford falls down and yells out Help I have fallen and I cant get it up
Mel Gibson is to busy yelling there are jews at my table, are your appetites as big your noses

Jack Nicholson, hey man thats my line

Schwarzenegger, what, I cant here you, van of you pricks took my hearing aid batteries, hold on Ill be back

Harrison Ford. Well somebody goddamit get me up!

Oh Hey Harry, Sorry I just made a cameo in this movie. I retired 3 years ago but you know ever since that new Tony Jaa came around I cant do those fancy kicks. Oh hey SC.

Hey Jet, I missed my bottoxin appointment today, so I taught er eh I drop bye

Harrison Ford. Well somebody goddamit get me up! CHEWIE!!!!

Mel: I SAID THERE WERE JEWS AT MY TABLE )*&(*&^)*()(*&)(*&)(*^)(*@^#&%)&*^#@(*&
Jet: Oh no here we go again, fords in his dementia, hey Fordy Boy Chewie is not REAL!

Dolf: JFC guys you guys are pathetic. Im going back to teach chemistry at the university. Im too old for this crap.

Jason: How the frakk did I get stuck with this geriatric frakks? Im not that old.

This movie is going to be funny

Stallone: Hey fellas, will someone please get Harry Up!

Hugh Jackman: Hey Bubs

Everyone else ?????

Who are you?

Im the motherfrakking wolverine

Schwarzenegger: I cant hear nothing!

Harry: He said he is the motheringfrakking Wolverine

Schwarzenegger: He wants to frakk wolverines??
Harry: Oh never mind you overweight roid freak

Stallone: Liston, uh respct da fact you wan to join da team but yer no action star.
Hugh: WHAT! Listen Bub I smoke cigars while I piss on bears and killing ninjas with 6 12 inch blades and I have a healing factor
Stallone: ya well, we are looking for big muscular guys

Hugh: Bub have you seen your gut? It looks like you swallowed Puck and HE tied your kidneys to your intestines Now look at my six pack HUH!!!
And I sing while kill ya in verse, SEEEEEEAAAA NOW THAT I PUUUULLL YOUR TEEEEEETH OUUUUT

Edited by slaginpit

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Someone beat them to a female Expendables movie. And to no surprise, it's The Asylum.

Mercenaries - Starring Kristanna Loken (BloodRayne, T-X in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines), Brigitte Nielsen (Red Sonja, Ludmilla Drago in Rocky IV), Vivica A. Fox (Jasmine in Independence Day, Vernita Green in Kill Bill), Cynthia Rothrock (China O'Brien, Cindy in Righting Wrongs), and Zoë Bell (Herself in Death Proof, Tall Witch in Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters).

• 1 month later...

So Expendables 3 leaked online, not just a trailer or a clip either, the whole f#*@!^% movie is online. I'm tempted, I haven't fired up Utorrent in months...Nah I'm no pirate, but I also didn't plan of watching it in theaters, this is a true dilemma, either way Stalone's probably pissed and people are going to get sued.

You know, it was a lot harder to leak movies when they used actual film, and not just multi-gigabyte files. :p (Hey, it wasn't THAT long ago, I know I've seen actual film canisters at my main local theater fairly recently)

I broke down and watched a torrent, I'm a bad person. The movie was okay, several actors got almost no screen time and became pretty much unnecessary altogether, like the second film, and the lack of R rating was disturbing, I can safely say Wesley Snipes was probably my favorite part of the film, he was badass.