• 5 months later...

CinemaSins complaining about flaws that don't exist just to satisfy the sheeple is not worth a rant.

Sheeple - LOL

In my opinion the FF movies sucked, because I think they sucked, not because of a YouTube review that I have never watched.

-b.

I am a huge FF fan. Really though only the original run by Kirby & Lee.

I thought the first movie was ok but pretty flawed. Torch and Thing were decent but Mister F and Sue were terrible. Doctor Doom had a good actor but I did not like how they shoehorned him into the origin.

FF2 was more of the same.

:(

This "reboot" does not seem like it is gonna be much better.

I don't dislike those movies because of Cinemasins, I dislike them because they are quite poorly done. Like MMX said, the thing and torch were ok, but the rest was just, meh to oh my god terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Our only hope is that FOX keeps failing so hard they have to sell the rights.

Spider-man was a good step.

Uh...Spider Man (and Amazing Spider Man was good IMHO) rights belong with Sony.

Fox has The Fantastic Four (which has everyone butt-hurt over the casting again) and The X-Men.

-b.

Hopes are high that this will not be your usual FF Movie.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fantastic-Four-Have-Found-Footage-Feel-43635.html

and from Kate Mara:

I’ve never been a fan of comics, I’ve never actually read one. I was going to for this movie but the director said it wasn’t necessary. Well, actually he told us that we shouldn’t do it because the plot won’t be based on any history of anything already published. So I chose to follow his instructions.

Hopes are high that this will not be your usual FF Movie.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fantastic-Four-Have-Found-Footage-Feel-43635.html

and from Kate Mara:

The director basically says "F* the source material," but hopes are high?

I'm having a hard time believing that this is even going to be better than the 2005 version.

Edited by mikeszekely

All of them.

LOL - no.

Kind of ambivalent about this FF reboot, it's far too easy to attack the casting choices on appearance compared to legacy Fantastic Four (and The Human Torch doesn't have me in a tissy like most people) but until there's a good grasp on the background story and plot of the movie I'll withhold judgement.

-b.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...