ROBOTECH: THE MCKINNEY PROJECT PODCAST

Zen72

Thank you to moderator Azrael for the permission and courtesy!

Hi all!

I wanted to extend an invitation to a new Robotech podcast...:.

ROBOTECH: THE MCKINNEY PROJECT PODCAST; A celebration dedicated exclusively to the ROBOTECH NOVELS written by New York Times Bestselling Authors Brian Daley and James Luceno.

Through dramatic readings and chapter summaries we'll tell the Robotech story through the words of Brian and Jim aka "JACK MCKINNEY" from "Genesis" all the way to the "End of the Circle"! We’ll also have side segments discussing a range of topics.. Things such as the exclusive concepts used in the novels ….character biographies….the technologies involved....comics connection...all the the different aliens and worlds that are visited in the Novels Universe and whatever may come our way.

And of course.....we wil honor Brian and Jim with their much deserved and LONG OVERDUE shoutout for their immense contribution to the history of the Robotech Franchise. And no matter what happens to the same in the future....The Jack McKinney Legacy was, is......and ALWAYS will be Robotech's Legacy.

With 21 novels under the McKinney belt.......there will be lots to talk about and a great journey ahead.

Episode 0 "PreLaunch Details" is online and is an introduction to the show, a little history of the Robotech Novels, and one topic that will be discussed and ONLY discussed on this episode.

All the necessary info to get us ready for EPISODE #1, "Journey to Genesis"..

And....all the necessary info to get us ready for THE BEST DAMN ROBOTECH CELEBRATION THERE EVER WAS!

CIRCLE3.jpg

IT'S ROBOTECH NOVELS TIME BABY!!!

Here are all our links!:

Official website: www.robotechnovels.com
Official Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/robotechnovels
Direct link to Episode 0: www.robotechnovels.com/2013/07/episode-0-prelaunch-details.html

Thanks!

JT
robotechnovels@gmail.com

Edited by Zen72

I listened to ep.0 yesterday, and it sounds very promising. Even if you don't like HG but you grew up with Robotech, it's a great show. None of the hoopla politics, none of the drama. Just good fun.

Never read the books but seems like this is a cool project.

I never read all of them, just as a young kid, but even then, it may not be so much the novel content, then it is about JT's delivery. He makes it fun, and that's hard to do for a franchise that's spent most of its time in a crapper.

I never read all of them, just as a young kid, but even then, it may not be so much the novel content, then it is about JT's delivery. He makes it fun, and that's hard to do for a franchise that's spent most of its time in a crapper.

I did read them all...was in 10th grade at the time. Loved the dots the books connected from the animated series. And in many many ways, it remains better than the crap that's spewed out since 2005.

Haven't had the chance to listen yet, but no worries JT...I will soon!

Thank you all for the words of support...it really means a lot!

Episode 0 was a big success!!......As a podcaster I never make the number of downloads or statistics the primary goal.... the primary goal is that I give the audience a fun experience....but....it feels GREAT that people around the world are checking out the podcast website......Thank you! and SPREAD THE WORD because more fun is to come!

So what's NEXT???

Coming August 12th.......ROBOTECH: THE MCKINNEY PROJECT EPISODE #1 "JOURNEY TO GENESIS"....our adventure into the Robotech Novels BEGINS!

From the back cover of the book......

"The Robotech masters have brought their war to Earth . The saga has begun...

ABANDONED ALIEN BATTLE FORTRESS!

It saved humanity from itself, but there was a price: hot on its trail came the most merciless enemy of all!

The Global Civil War was about to make Humankind extinct, when the stupendous Super Dimensional Fortress dispatched to Earth by a dying alien genius changed all that forever and altered the history of the universe.

Humanity's only hope lay in a corp of untried, resolute young men and women; the Robotech Defense Force.

They were entrusted with powers they didn't fully understand. then the most feared conquerers in the universe attacked, determined to destroy them for no reason they could comprehend.

The war began as...

A UNIVERSE HUNG IN THE BALANCE!"

GENESIS-1+-+Copy.jpg

Here's how you can reach us!......

Official Website: www.robotechnovels.com
Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/robotechnovels
Email: robotechnovels@gmail.com

- JT