screenshots for the new robotech game

Dang not working scanner.....

anyway, the game looks quite odd. One surprise is that it's a first person shooter! Everything is very organic looking, too, and the environment shown is out in the middle of a very alien looking nowhere.

Hey, BTW, this is kind of related, but sort of ot: is it prouounced mo-speed-ah or mo-spay-ah-da?

anyway, the game looks quite odd. One surprise is that it's a first person shooter! Everything is very organic looking, too, and the environment shown is out in the middle of a very alien looking nowhere.

Hey, BTW, this is kind of related, but sort of ot: is it prouounced mo-speed-ah or mo-spay-ah-da?

I have a question for you. Exactly which issue of EGM is the article in? I don't usually buy those magazines and don't want to waste money on the wrong one. Thanks in advance!! :)

Melissa

BTW...It's Moss-pee-da

anyway, the game looks quite odd. One surprise is that it's a first person shooter!

That mixed with it having online modes makes me think the game is going to be a Socom/Counter Strike clone like many people foolishly requested. <_< :angry:

Edited by McKlown

Small update...alonadel over at robotech.com uploaded a scan of the game, so you guys don't mind if I bump the thread, do you? ;)

http://www.stormpages.com/edemons/

Thanks guys. I knew if I rattle a few feathers and yank a few chains you guys would come through. The scans are great and the game looks fantastic. When I heard the game was going to 1st player instead of 3rd player perspective I was less than thrilled. Now I see it, I can't wait for it to come out.Will Invasion be compatible with the X-box Live for online gaming? :ph34r: