Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Hikaru Special Movie Ver ??

kengiu

I wonder if the arm can slide down allowing the base to become

A runway pad, so you can display gear down?

I don't think it fits but if it's similar to the YF-21 stand you can take the arm out and the middle gap could be like a carrier catapult.

sorry,si macross e' famoso in italia!

Nice to know!! welcome to the board! Do you have any knowledge who's the user who seems to post Arcadia stuff before the official announcement on your message boards? is it an Italian version of Graham and Save here. :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

Nice! I was debating whether or not to get the Roy, but I guess this answers my question. I wonder when we'll get more Strike FPs though :huh: ?

they will, i guarantee it with my salary, as Rogers did with Braun...

i'm looking forward to them and the tv style packs once the tv valks get released.

debating if i should get hiky finally, everytime, i have about 150-170 saved for a valk and pre-orders come up, they always put out pre-orders for hikaru and roy 1s' simultaneously, and i'll always end up justifying going for the roy even though i have roy already.

the 2.0 release, got the roy 1s

the anniversary flashlight, went for the roy

the re-release option parts went for the roy thinking i need him w/ option parts and i'll get hikaru later

now with the release with the stand. i'm going to end up picking roy bc i want to try to store missiles in the arcadia stand and want my first arcadia box to be roy for memories... and will try and get hiky later...

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Man, that’s a bit ironic: I got the 30th anniversary version of Hikaru’s VF-1S last year, but I haven't got it up for display yet because I'm still looking for a stand. Could just have waited. But I sure hope those stands are released separately down the line, I could need quite a few actually.

Edited by Lorindor

Man, that’s a bit ironic: I got the 30th anniversary version of Hikaru’s VF-1S last year, but I haven't got it up for display yet because I'm still looking for a stand. Could just have waited. But I sure hope those stands are released separately down the line, I could need quite a few actually.

Well, you know, that was "another" company... :p

I used to think these stands were a little too big but now I think they're great. I'd buy a few.

So the pre-order pics show the display arm being clear, and the show pics have a grey arm.

Which is the right one?

Well, here's hoping that the actual stand comes in grey color. I think it looks better in grey, but to each his/her own.

It makes sense that they didn't include the Fast Packs since we all know they plan to double dip and release it later as a set and sell them separately for those who bought this "special" version. However, if Arcadia is going to re-use Yamato's version 2.2 designs then they should've at least included the 30th Anniversary option parts since that was where Yamato left it at.

Edited by plastik

However, if Arcadia is going to re-use Yamato's version 2.2 designs then they should've at least included the 30th Anniversary option parts since that was where Yamato left it at.

Well, with a tag price of $150 (or more!), you think Arcadia would be including at least that.

The fokker 1S comes with options parts like the 30th and the new stand, so obviously this will come with the same.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39641&p=1063125

The Strike/Super parts will supposedly be released next year.

Ok then, I'm sold for one of these. It just makes a lot of sense to include the option parts w/ any releases from here 'til the next name change :p .