Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

There are no designs updates from Arcadia as far as we know to the v2 mold, unless you're referring to the old Yammies v.1 Then, you're in for a treat.

Glad Hikaru 1S is next, hope the FAST packs are coming soon. I'm liking the stand a bit more, that gray coloring looks nice and having it store the missile is a welcomed gimmick, I personally hated having to go dig to trough all the boxes to get any missile or part I left there.

Oh wow I didn't know they were releasing Hikaru VF-1S too.

But for me Roy > Hikaru. . . and plus I already have the red/white colorway on the VF-25F. Got have some variety.

I don't have a Hikaru 1S so I will be snagging it for sure!

There are no designs updates from Arcadia as far as we know to the v2 mold, unless you're referring to the old Yammies v.1 Then, you're in for a treat.

I think the hatch under the nose where the hips attach in battroid was updated for easier transformation.

Man...seriously considering double-dipping on the Roy 1S for that...

Oh...got it, semantics got me on that. I thought you meant Arcadia may have made some improvement, sorry about that, the crotch was fixed (I feel it still needs improvement) and I think the most important fix was they corrected the exploding shoulder hinge issue.

Damn you Arcadia!! I think I may triple dip on the DYRL? Roy now and double dip on the DYRL? Hikaru... I tried to force myself to think I would not do it, but damn. Do we know if these will also feature Tenjin artwork on the boxes?

At first I was disappointed that I didn't complete my 1/60 VF-1 collection when Yamato disappeared. Now I'm kinda glad, sure they're more expensive but I think it's gonna be less than what it would have cost to catch up with the marked up prices of actual Yamato valks. And you get all the extras.

Dude my wallet is already crying :*( I always offset my toys though by not spending all year unless I absolutely need to spend on necessities or for the family. I could do one a month or every other month, I wonder though how close bandai is to the finish line with Mac F. I keep buying multiples of their releases and need to stop. It was ok while Yamato was down, but now Arcadia looks like they are coming out swinging fighting for my dollars.

Edited by Loop

Guest davidwhangchoi

i need a max vf-1a TV for a Zentraedi suit i picked up.

also want a max vf-1s with updated crotch,

and any vf-1 that wasn't released with the updates. vf-1j mass (crotch,) VT-1 (shoulders)

i need a max vf-1a TV for a Zentraedi suit i picked up.

also want a max vf-1s with updated crotch,

and any vf-1 that wasn't released with the updates. vf-1j mass (crotch,) VT-1 (shoulders)

An updated Max 1S with the new crotch would be great, though it won't have the awesome tinted canopy like my old Max.

I need another TV Max 1A as well, but only if they offer the Armor Parts again. I want to do one up like the in the Master File book.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i think reivaj quoted Mr. K's twitter that that's very likely the armor parts are coming back... i hope it's true.

man wasn't planning on getting roy again and i was making fun of that stand, but the weapons storage and pic looks so cool....

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I'm getting fat, so Arcadia valks may be my saving grace.... valk or food... who knew valks may have a health benefit. :lol: :lol:

Or spend on gym membership. :p

Edited by dapro

I may have to get me one of these so i can get the stand and use it for the YF-19... and my DYRL Roy is pretty beat up already (more than 50 transformations, paint chips etc.), so this'll be a good chance to update the collection.

Great idea. a place to keep all of the YF-19 missiles instead of Roy's since 19 doesn't seem to come with a stand(yet). So now maybe those who feel bad about double dipping on DYRL Roy may feel better lol. Buy this for the greater good.

Great idea. a place to keep all of the YF-19 missiles instead of Roy's since 19 doesn't seem to come with a stand(yet). So now maybe those who feel bad about double dipping on DYRL Roy may feel better lol. Buy this for the greater good.

Plus (pun intended) displaying the YF-19 and YF-21 with similar stands will look much better imo. Now i'm thinking i need one more stand for the 11B... w/c means one more VF-1 :lol: ... I would go for a VF-1D VR, stealth or lowvis like the 1/48 style LV1.

I love it when people say " I just need one more and I'm done". I'm guilty myself but the truth is... you're never done haha.

Guilty. I think the only way this is possible is to stop looking and avoid the internet. Then one MIGHT be satisfied and be 'done'.

And since I'm typing this post I have obviously not managed this...

i think reivaj quoted Mr. K's twitter that that's very likely the armor parts are coming back... i hope it's true.

man wasn't planning on getting roy again and i was making fun of that stand, but the weapons storage and pic looks so cool....

Mr-K's also said they're going to reisue the SP next year.

Still deciding if I want this or not... Well I did intend to get the 30th anniversary Focker with option parts and fast packs to pose next to my VT-1, but I missed that boat cause I procrastinated.