Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

If you're good at something, never do it for free.

I agree. But the fanbase may not be pros and you might be able to find good designs. Never know what the fanbase can come up with and to what lengths they will go to to get something that they want or benefits them.

Free valk idea's good too.

That box really ain't too bad but where is my beautiful minimalist design that is only sold in countries like Japan or in Europe? Usually us 'Mericans get screwed in the box art department with our DVD/Bluray boxes with the floating disembodied heads and lens flare :D

Knowing this was made to order, Arcadia should've taken advantage and made a "special" boxart. Three simple Tenjin sketches one in each mode, one sketch randomly placed as boxart so when you buy you don't know what sketch in what mode you're getting and then the crazies would have to buy 3 valks to get the 3 sketches. And then when people start demanding a reissue in the future, release a very limited weathered version with signed Tenjin boxart and sell for a ridiculous price. Arcadia profit.

If you do this Arcadia, I want royalties! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knowing this was made to order, Arcadia should've taken advantage and made a "special" boxart. Three simple Tenjin sketches one in each mode, one sketch randomly placed as boxart so when you buy you don't know what sketch in what mode you're getting and then the crazies would have to buy 3 valks to get the 3 sketches. And then when people start demanding a reissue in the future, release a very limited weathered version with signed Tenjin boxart and sell for a ridiculous price. Arcadia profit.

If you do this Arcadia, I want royalties! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, the box would be better without the toy.

It's literally the pose MrK took awhile a go on twitter.

Even Bandai's product shots are in the least, a selling point.

Yeah guys, Arcadia should totally hire you both!

Yeah guys, Arcadia should totally hire you both!

Na, I wouldn't want them to get profitable and go all Yamato again.

I feel the snark in your comment, but regardless Yamato/Arcadia has never

Had a "Good" box design excluding the Tenjin box. At least Bandai has a

Set pattern with the renewals, so even with different colors the boxes all match perfectly.

Is it so much to ask for a decent box?

Guess it all depends on how limiting you set the criteria....

^_^

Soooooo much Macross! Amazing collection.

I only have a v1 1/60, Revoltech, SD keychain, 2 unbuilt 1/72 Hasegawa, early release v2 1/60, v2 low viz and waiting for the new Arcadia 1S Roy.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Too bad they didn't keep up with the Tenjin box art. I'll echo the C- sentiment but I'll also echo the sentiment that I take the toy out of the box and that's about the only time I'm really worried about what the box looks like.

Yeah it's not good box art... THIS is good box art, well at least to me.

img4010gr.jpg

I don't like the box art but I like what it tells me... all the budget went into the toy. :lol:

I don't really care if they put it in recycled a brown cardstock box thing with back print only.

And you don't save money by asking people to send in free art. Now you have to hire some poor guy to go thru really bad stuff only to find one good art that's prolly not set up for print, probably done in 72dpi.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't like the box art but I like what it tells me... all the budget went into the toy. :lol:

i think the budget all went into the sv-51-ish stand.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just got an email from AmiAmi pushing the release date for this into early December.

-b.

mr. k said roy vf-1s will be late released to dealers at more or less around dec 5th (he hopes)

@nautilus_su イメージ的に販売店さんでは12月の5日からの販売になると聞いております。多分その前後かしら?

Edited by davidwhangchoi

You can also email them and request the price change.

Not a good idea to cancel a bunch if orders. They eventually black list you.

Really, I never had a problem with HLJ. I mean it is all user controlled and requires no interaction with the sales/support staff. They also did not lose a sale at all because I re bought the same items. I did have to send a e-mail though on a metal build gundam I have on pre-order. I could not cancel that one as they had none in stock.