Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Roy Focker Special Movie Ver

kengiu

Thats awesome news though.....I'm very happy with my V.2. VF-1S weathered type Focker and have no need for this one, but now I'm glad I didn't fork out 300+ for a Miria or Max.....

I think I will wait anxiously for the re-release of the pair no matter how long it takes... ;)

But this is a very good sign they will come eventually..... I say around 300 buckaroos for the pair!

My DYRL Roy is one of the initial v2 release with old crotch, tinted canopy and extra brittle shoulder hinges, eventhought I got the shapeway replacements I was feeling the need for a new Roy. I was eyeing a 30th anniversary w/option parts on mandarake for around 150 but now I'll just wait for Arcadia release. Preordered from HLJ.

Hoping Max & Miria get released soon.

May the selling frenzy of Yamato DYRL Roy begin everywhere.

Never ordered from AmiAmi before and I'm pretty loyal to HLJ, they're customer service is top notch. Don't know if it's the case with AmiAmi but during the buying frenzy I noticed that all companies compensated a lower sale price with the shipping price and in the end the difference would be of a few dollars only.

I noticed the same thing with the shipping addict, I have decided to deal with HLJ more so than Amiami as of late. I think the customer service is worth it in the long run if you have problems. Sometime HLJ can be really slow at getting your stuff actually shipped out though, but I can deal with that as I have too much stuff to mess with as it is.

Never bought from AmiAmi before. Do you have problems with them as far as packaging goes?

I've never read that anybody had issues.

Check the blacklist. I think there might be someone that got their package all damaged and can't get a refund. Maybe it was somewhere else.

yeah. Id rather support the source of my habbit than pay a retail outlet for the yamato box. If these don't sell well we won't see the really good stuff. I imagine they are doing the v1s to fund projects and genrate cash flow. Plus the demand is there.

Maybe the stand is big because it's designed to support the big valks. They'll likely pack the same stands in with the YF-19, and (hopeful) VF-0D, YF-21 and so forth. The X-9 would look tiny on that, though.

Edited by Kelsain

Actually, I'm curious how big the Ghost X9 actually is. I always thought it was supposed to be larger than the Ghosts in Macross Frontier.

Suppose I should dig out my Macross Chronicles when I get home and see if the dimensions are there.

Graham

Getting one from HLJ, will be my first 1/60 vf. Can't wait to see the overall packaging. Now just need Arcadia to reissue the rest so I can save my $ from those scalpers on evilbay and YJA

I'm sincerely hoping this particular price and packaging setup is a one off occurrence done to help move even more Roy VF-1S' in light of the fact that the it was the single most reissued version under the Yamato brand. I get that some people are in to decals, stands and filler parts but to me it's just a bunch of crap I'll never use thrown in the box to justify massively jacking up the retail price. I'd much rather have just the toy packed in a more compact box than the Yamato box for something closer to the original retail price. This 16,800 yen business is absolutely ridiculous. And before anyone says anything about scalper prices; being a slightly less insulting a number doesn't automatically make it OK.

Hi guys. As Graham mentioned, it´s the stand of a SV-51 / YF-21, but I tell you, it´s big and ugly, but IT´S STURDY AND STABLE.

The SV-51 is a big bird, and you can pose it in every possible way, in any mode, with that stand.

And in clear plastic it´s a little less horrible. And it´s WAY better than the Bandai stands....