I'd rather they'd go sleeker and minimize all the cuts. I think they should go CG with the neck if they can't figure out how to move his head around. And maybe break up the color and go with a dark gray body with the big black symbol on the chest. All black is starting to get boring.

Sleeker, less smaller plates and lines. I liked the concept behind the TDK/TDKR suit but it felt busy with all the segments and lines. And I liked the head piece being separate from the neck instead of 1 piece. I would like Bats to crouch and have that freedom of movement from the Nolan films. I'd like to see the actor turn their head without doing chest turn. A good starting point is the Arkham Origins suit:

batman-arkham-origins-artwork_2_.jpg

It's got the right armored look without being too busy but it's a little bulky. Ears are an acceptable length, but the forearm bracers and the boots look too big. If they could use the gauntlets from Batman Begins, which were much smaller, less busy and more streamlined, that would be good.

I'm not really that fussed about the outfit, as long as we never see *this* back on the chest again I will be happy.....

batman-logo-big.gif

This was the only logo I knew until I saw the Earth-Two Batman with the simple black logo across the grey chest without the yellow "spotlight" around it. Always thought it looked great!

adventure46207.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Chances are we'll be saved from that little monster.

Justin Bieber As Robin May Not Be True: Funny or Die Stunt

funnydiert.jpg

Not funny, and I hope he dies just like he did in CSI:Miami (see GIF in my previous post).

I was wondering how long it was going to take the forum to pick up on the news of the joke. That so many here took it seriously is rather amusing. :)

I.... honestly do not care. :unsure:

Agreed? I was hoping DC would do something different with this mash-up, actually. The Dark Knight is good nostalgia that should be put to bed. Batman Beyond took old Batman a step further. I think if there is to be a setting that introduces another female Robin, then it should be a totally new story.

Than again, what do I know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...