Such a weird trailer. They get some stuff right... but then they ruin whatever they've set up. It seems like they should have had a part 1 and part 2 or something. I wasn't sold on Civil War after that trailer (still feel like the Bucky/Cap/Iron Man beat down scene is framed and choreographed odd), but it maintains a consistent tone and is cut to be appealing to watch. This trailer is all over the place. The animosity between Bruce and Clark is good, the bit of talk between Alfred and Bruce is good. But when they toss in so much of Squeaky-Luthor and add the monster on TOP of that it just feels jumbled and messy and uninteresting. All of that animosity in the beginning of the trailer, gone, because I can see them teaming up right at the end.

Also, their Doomsday-like monster looks TERRIBLE. Both in terms of design and execution. Looks like Squeaky-Luthor mutated Sloth from the Goonies.

Edited by Mommar

Wow that gave away to much.

No, it gave away the perfect amount, because now I know I don't have to see it.

Avenger's assemble! Er......I mean Justice League assemble!

Why show it at all? I'd have been pretty damned surprised in the theater to see him pop up as the baddie.

It's fairly clear they want this movie to set up everything. Instead of doing it organically over several films, they're cramming it all into one.

Maybe the execs felt insecure that noone would care abt supes and daredev...i mean bats...and they just had to throw in the kitchen sink in a trailer...IT would hv worked a lot btr as an in movie surprise that you had to see the movie to see what ww and doomie looks like...

Saw this, had to post it, since Doomsday immediately reminded me of this.

Edit: Pic deleted, no3ljm beat me to it.

And yes, it's confirmed, that is indeed Doomsday, not a Doomsday like monster, but the cinematic version of Doomsday. It definitely seems like they tried to show off a lighter side in this new trailer, but it just feels muddled to me, and like others said, it still just seems like too much for one film. Time will tell, but sadly at this point, I'm not expecting much.

Edited by Tking22

That trailer started good, then Lex came into it and tbh I'm not feelin this Lex. hes too much. Batmans voice changer is abit on the camp side too but hes the only real good thing about the whole film.

I liked the trailer but the Doomsday just had me laughing, looks more like Abomination from HULK then Doomsday. and made out of Zods corpse? ehh..

I'll probably still end up seeing it, but man that final part in the trailer...L O L.

Why is it none of these live action films try to copy Clancy Brown's version of Lex from the numerous animated series?

So, tired of over-the-top villain Lex. <_<

Speaking of which, wonder how long it will take until Warner Bros. and DC finally cave and ask Bruce Timm and Paul Dini to develop the live action universe.

Speaking of which, wonder how long it will take until Warner Bros. and DC finally cave and ask Bruce Timm and Paul Dini to develop the live action universe.

I suspect this film won't be up to snuff however Suicide Squad will save WB from a total disaster. Suicide Squad looks like a far more interesting film. DC's villain potential is something Disney's Marvel films are severely lacking.

Such a weird trailer. They get some stuff right... but then they ruin whatever they've set up. It seems like they should have had a part 1 and part 2 or something. I wasn't sold on Civil War after that trailer (still feel like the Bucky/Cap/Iron Man beat down scene is framed and choreographed odd), but it maintains a consistent tone and is cut to be appealing to watch. This trailer is all over the place. The animosity between Bruce and Clark is good, the bit of talk between Alfred and Bruce is good. But when they toss in so much of Squeaky-Luthor and add the monster on TOP of that it just feels jumbled and messy and uninteresting. All of that animosity in the beginning of the trailer, gone, because I can see them teaming up right at the end.

Also, their Doomsday-like monster looks TERRIBLE. Both in terms of design and execution. Looks like Squeaky-Luthor mutated Sloth from the Goonies.

That trailer started good, then Lex came into it and tbh I'm not feelin this Lex. hes too much. Batmans voice changer is abit on the camp side too but hes the only real good thing about the whole film.

I liked the trailer but the Doomsday just had me laughing, looks more like Abomination from HULK then Doomsday. and made out of Zods corpse? ehh..

I'll probably still end up seeing it, but man that final part in the trailer...L O L.

Yea, gonna have to agree. The beginning had me HYPED! All that tension, all that animosity! Then it quickly devolved into campy cheese. The worst moment for me was when Supes was like "Is she with you" and then Batman, with a look on his face more suited to the Adam West incarnation, says stupidly "I thought she was with you." Come on! The real Batman would have maintained his gruff expression and just been like "No." And the sad part is, that would have been JUST AS FUNNY!

For all the talking Snyder and the others have done about how DC's take on superheroes is so much more serious and grounded, this trailer had a lot of corny stuff. I mean, say what you will about Marvel overdoing the humour, but at least they do it right more often than not.

Anyway, still gonna watch it. At least the first half should be a pretty good film. Maybe it will be like Hancock. I still enjoyed that movie a lot despite the fact that it became a different movie halfway through.

Anyone that has been following the news about this film, knew that Doomsday was going to be in, so it should've been no surprise. I thought that they should've waited at least a month before revealing what he looks like, but no big deal. The film version has a lot of physical similarities to the comic version. You can easily see the bone protrusions.

Also the film is titled Dawn of Justice! The title intimates by the end of the film that both Superman and Batman will find common ground despite the drama that will ensure for 2 hours! So no real shock there again. I think this trailer softens a lot of the hard gruff that was shown in the first trailer, which might not be a bad thing. One of the weakness of MOS was that Clark/superman didn't come off as too relate able , which ironically the super girl TV show has been easily able to accomplish. The movie going audience has shown that they like a mix of action, drama, light comedy and seriousness which the Marvel films have provided in spades so I don't fault DC for doing the same for their properties. You have tailor films to your audiences taste for big budget blockbusters.