Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

And this is a web exclusive so none of that ridiculous pre-order bs like last time, right?

All you can order! They will make to fill no matter how many units you want. :)

It's under US$199 for me if I order at a local shop. Not bad. No hassle.

dammit, was gonna hold out to save for the yf-19 v2 and hope for yf-29 ozma, but the head and bayonet on this just looks too awesome~ :(

I still find it interesting they went with the Isamu scheme next. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to make Ozma? Wasn't he more popular and certainly more well known to the Japanese right now?

Isamu is more prominent in the Macross 30 game. I'm on level 7-3 and I haven't even seen Ozma yet.

Graham

Isamu is more prominent in the Macross 30 game. I'm on level 7-3 and I haven't even seen Ozma yet.

Graham

Funny that Isamu in a YF-29 is getting a higher billing then the Valk the game is named after. Even still, comparing the sales of the game versus how well Frontier did you'd think a repaint of the YF-29 with Ozma's name next to it would still be more popular just because more people know who Ozma is. I guess whatever I think doesn't have to be true in any way.

7/25 16:00 JP time.

My guess is NY

This is for Japanese. Stores like Big In Japan, Anime or Nippon Export Yasan should open presales today.

DX超合金 YF-29 デュランダルバルキリー(イサム機)

17,850円(税込)

PS3専用ソフト『マクロス30銀河を繋ぐ歌声』に登場する、YF-29デュランダルバルキリーのイサム・ダイソンカラーが初立体化!

adiSLyXs.jpg

PS3専用ソフト『マクロス30銀河を繋ぐ歌声』に登場する、YF-29デュランダルバルキリーのイサム・ダイソンカラーが初立体化!

マクロス人気機体「YF-19」を彷彿させるカラーリングと専用頭部、ガンナイフのついたガンポッドを新規造形!人気キャラクター、人気機体のコラボレーションを見逃すな!

To appear in "voice connecting the Macross Galaxy 30" PS3 exclusive software, Isamu Dyson color of YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie for the first time three-dimensional!

Dedicated head and coloring reminiscent of Macross popular aircraft the "YF-19", the new shape the gun pods with a Gan'naifu! Do not miss the collaboration popular character, a popular aircraft!

advSmnZt.jpg

adwWCnl1.jpg adu5nHZf.jpg abgyhjYI.jpg abwL98cB.jpg adwE2zTq.jpg abg5lXOb.jpg abeKt8ut.jpg abopLA9M.jpg

Tamashii Web Shop

Edited by Dark_Ghost

Pre-ordered 2 from NY. Really want 3, but just can't afford it at the moment.

What an absolutely stunning looking Valk. Definitely the best YF-29 color scheme so far.

Graham

If it weren't for the fact that getting a 2nd means I'll get taxed by customs, I might have considered a 2nd one hahaha...

Might make a 2nd order down the line... we'll see

I'm gonna pass on this release. The YF-29 that I have (the 30th Anniversary) has the worst finish of all my Bandai pieces. Loose joints, paint smudges and chipping paint all over the place. I will wait for Arcadias YF-19. (In addition I have an eye on the VF-1S reissue later this year). :)

I hope for many orders though so that Bandai can gauge the demand for these toys properly. So go on and order a whole squadron of this one. :D