Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

Woo, they're getting better at this, the gunpod's definitely got the bayonet on it. :)

I'm curious about it actually being exclusive though.. are they just going to release the YF-29 and the super packs simultaneously in the web shop?

Unless I suddenly forgot to read Japanese, it definitely looks to be a web exclusive :0

I totally avoided the YF-29 30th Anniversary Focker-esque scheme as it didn't care for it at all, but this Isamu version , and Ozma's when/if it gets made, is as good as bought; and if this is truly a Tamashii exclusive, all the better as I can preorder it from N-Y without all the drama involved with the regular retail DXs, although that has been getting slightly better since the abundant availability of the VF-171 CF.

My only problem is that whenever I think I'm getting close to the point where I can consider my collection complete, both Bandai and Arcadia come out with another must-have precioussss.

This must be fate or something. I just finished playing through the story mode of Macross 30 a couple of weeks ago and was wondering how amazing it would be to have a toy of Isamu's YF-29. Lo and behold... This.

Also, I second the requests for a YF-30. Aisha is so awesome.

Negs:

A hero valk disguised as a cannon fodder. I see breakages/ annoyed collectors, due to the head laser placement in regards to the shoulder cannons arm if used in fighter mode

Pos

I like the paint scheme and the detailing. I'll get the fast pack set, just to have it, but I doubt I'll put it on.

Buy for me.

ugh guess it's back to NY.

Does any other online shop carry exclusives?

I don't think any video game is Canon.. but I don't think there is such a thing as Macross Canon either.. haha. It's not like Star Wars where one guy used to decide what is and isn't canon.

I like much more than previous schemes specially the head looks better that unicorn horn <_<

so now that is official that bandai had the license of macross 30 it would be possible an ozma variant? :rolleyes:

I figured that Bandai had that license already as they had announced the YF-30 a long time ago.