Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

To me, if Bandai announces the Ozma version of the YF-29. that assertion may come into question. Although, I'd rather get the news that his 25S is being reissued soon, before the YF-30, even.

Isamu's is my first 29. If they released an Ozma I'd be all over it.

Did you order them individually? If so they will send you two packages because they never combine orders until you ask them. I asked them once to combine orders and their answer was that shipping will be more expensive when I combine the orders. Go figure. ^_^

Nope, ordered at the same time, oh well.

Can't wait to see some of our member's pictures and read first impressions.

-b.

If you push the chin together will it alleviate the gap found in the chin? I found on some spots on the 25's (left and right side of the chest) they are not pushed together enough and cause a gap, but if I push the two parts together it will solve the problem.

Edited by Loop

It's small bits along the back panel of the plane and another near the front, but nowhere near the other lines. Just wanted advice in how to clean them up without melting the plastic. Using my iphone so can't add pics

The tricky part is determining what the actual base coat is. If you're working on bare plastic with spots, you'll be fine, but on previous releases of the YF-29, good chunks of the plane were molded in one color, then painted over with another color entirely.