Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

HA! Thanks for the offer, but will more than likely it be lost in the room of Macross stuff never to be found again. :lol:

I've got way too much Macross stuff in there! Lol! I can't wait for the super parts for my Isamu YF-29 to arrive

NY is usually pretty good about asking for payment on preorder stuff 2 weeks prior (or something to that effect). I had a good suspicion that these were going to be shipping out this week, and sure enough, I just happened to check here for info, and they're out. I'm sure the shipping notices will be out quite soon enough.

Hopefully since these were made to order, NY won't get screwed by Bandai again with shipments like they did for the Ozma 29.

They didn't get screwed by bandai, they got screwed by their supplier. And by supplier I mean the local brick and mortar shop they usually scalp from.

They didn't get screwed by bandai, they got screwed by their supplier. And by supplier I mean the local brick and mortar shop they usually scalp from.

Dang, tell us how you really feel - LOL.

Preparation in Progress email just came in from N-Y regarding the Isamu 29 Super Parts.

-b.

I got my preparation e-mail from NY for the Isamu 29 Super Parts. This time just to see I paid almost down to the last few hours. I notice when I pay right away I seem to be near the back of the line.

Edited by Loop

I got my shipping notice from NY. I was starting to get worried since I didn't get the preparation notice. :D

Same here, I first thought it was a shipping notice for something else... then was mildly disappointed it was the Isamu super parts. :)

I just got my shipping notice too

Nice! Now I don't have ship it to your house. LOL

Weird, all I got was the preparation e-mail earlier lol.

I didn't get a preparation email, just a shipping notice.

Edited by Saburo

It's amazing you guys are getting your items shipped so soon. I paid for mine in February and that was probably my mistake for thinking NY's shipping priorities made any sense.

If it makes you feel any better "Shipping Info. Sent to Fed Ex" really isn't shipped at all at this point.

It's amazing you guys are getting your items shipped so soon. I paid for mine in February and that was probably my mistake for thinking NY's shipping priorities made any sense.

No, there really doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason. Although someone mentioned that it could be in terms of shipping type (EMS vs. FedEx vs. SAL) but not sure if that was proven or not.

I will say that as much as I knock N-Y, deservedly so, the one time I placed an order with them for in-stock merchandise (Gundam Metal Build, RVF Super Parts and something else) the order shipped the next day which is pretty good in my book. Too bad that there is always some other nonsense going on.

-b.

I floated the idea of different shipping methods being given various weights but that doesn't appear to be the case. Though, I haven't heard of many people shipping via Fed Ex that have been told to wait. Only EMS and SAL, so perhaps it does go All Fed Ex<-whatever EMS they can fit in<-everybody who drew the short stick and SAL because they were prepared to wait anyway.

I floated the idea of different shipping methods being given various weights but that doesn't appear to be the case. Though, I haven't heard of many people shipping via Fed Ex that have been told to wait. Only EMS and SAL, so perhaps it does go All Fed Ex<-whatever EMS they can fit in<-everybody who drew the short stick and SAL because they were prepared to wait anyway.

Ah, sorry I didn't give you credit. It's a good theory but that still sucks for those that pay first, or even way ahead of time to have to either wait, or read about how everyone else is getting their stuffed shipped.

-b.

The way I look at it, unless you have rock solid insider information regarding the Yen exchange rate being less favorable months in the future, there is zero reason to pay up-front for preorders with N-Y. I paid for my YF-29 Isamu Super Parts less than 2 days before the payment deadline and they shipped my order, with SAL as the shipping method, promptly.

Still haven't heard anything about mine. Shipping method EMS. Looks like EMS always the last. I am still waiting for my YF-29 Ozma as well and thats by EMS too. It sucks now too that for Australia, they no longer shipped Registered SAL. They should really put EMS ahead of SAL given you pay more for it to arrive faster. But what they actually should do is ship by priority of order or payment made as thats the most fair method to me.