Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

Anybody in the US get theirs yet? Reason I'm asking is because I received a shipped confirmation from NY back on 12/24 and my package is still not here. I had chosen the ECO SAL delivery and I can see that it was dispatched from outward office on 12/25. Usually by now I can track my package to see if it made it through customs but I don't see it. Should I be worried and contact NY? Thanks :)

Anybody in the US get theirs yet? Reason I'm asking is because I received a shipped confirmation from NY back on 12/24 and my package is still not here. I had chosen the ECO SAL delivery and I can see that it was dispatched from outward office on 12/25. Usually by now I can track my package to see if it made it through customs but I don't see it. Should I be worried and contact NY? Thanks :)

Others (myself included) have had similar issues;

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33093&p=1097761

-b.

I sounds like you chose Registered SAL, if you have a tracking number.

Thankfully, I got my Isamu YF-29, purchased at N-Y and shipped ECO-SAL (no tracking), in a little over 2 weeks. However, to offer you some perspective, I bought a 1:18 GT Auto Pagani Huayra off a Chinese vendor on Ebay on Dec 18; it did not ship until the 25th and it just arrived yesterday, and unlike ECO-SAL, it had a tracking number and everything. SAL is unpredictable, and your package may have gotten delayed at the dispatch office or US customs, but you should be getting your Durandal within the next week or so, at least I hope so... I know how frustating it can be to attempt to track your package daily and see no updates for weeks.

Edited by mechaninac

Others (myself included) have had similar issues;

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=33093&p=1097761

-b.

I sounds like you chose Registered SAL, if you have a tracking number.

Thankfully, I got my Isamu YF-29, purchased at N-Y and shipped ECO-SAL (no tracking), in a little over 2 weeks. However, to offer you some perspective, I bought a 1:18 GT Auto Pagani Huayra off a Chinese vendor on Ebay on Dec 18; it did not ship until the 25th and it just arrived yesterday, and unlike ECO-SAL, it had a tracking number and everything. SAL is unpredictable, and your package may have gotten delayed at the dispatch office or US customs, but you should be getting your Durandal within the next week or so, at least I hope so... I know how frustating it can be to attempt to track your package daily and see no updates for weeks.

My 2nd of (2) Registered SAL packages arrived today. Just so odd (to me) that one arrived weeks ago and the second just showed up today.

Bears repeating that I won't use SAL again, regardless of any savings.

-b.

SAL should not be used because of the Anxiety it induces. I think the best course of action is to just pony up the little extra and go for EMS. You'll sleep easier.

But in other news, my YF29 Finally arrived from my friend in Japan, sent it monday and arrived the thursday. I have a feeling Customs has my name on file because it only spent a day and a half there. They must probably know me since I have packages coming from mandarake and Amiami coming every month.

Great news!!! I finally received my package in the mail today and did a quick inspect...so far so good. I hope those who are still waiting for their YF-29 get them soon ;)

My review is finally up! Check out anymoon or click the link in my sig. It's in HD so make sure you watch it that way if you can! Also lots of good pics as always on anymoon.

LOL fully erect. I know so immature :p.

Thanks for the review Jenius!

Hey does anyone have a side by side picture of this and the 25A? The best i saw was antibiotictab's showroom picture. Want to see how close the beiges are to see if it will fit in my squad of 25A's. Was thinking of getting the Ozma variant to lead them but looks like it might be hard to secure one for now.

Hey does anyone have a side by side picture of this and the 25A? The best i saw was antibiotictab's showroom picture. Want to see how close the beiges are to see if it will fit in my squad of 25A's. Was thinking of getting the Ozma variant to lead them but looks like it might be hard to secure one for now.

They aren't close at all. I'll try to take one tonight but I can already tell you it won't fit.

Dang, I really thought they looked close from the pictures.

I have my Isamu picking off a shot just above my VF-25A in Gerwalk so it's easy enough to get a shot of them right next to each other. Their colors are easily discernible and they aren't a close match unfortunately.

Not a shot side by side, but they were taken under the same lighting conditions and camera settings so comparing them should be valid.
The 25A has a greenish tint to it that is noticeably different from the light beige color of Isamu's 29.

VF-25A_Fighter_06.jpg
YF-29_Isamu_Fighter_09.jpg

Edit: In addition, you can see them in the same photo in some other people's posts like the ones below where they don't look very similar together either.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34339&p=1098246

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=34339&p=1097940

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Why is there a sudden surge of this valk at mandarake? There's like a new (new & used) ones everyday. I got one as I couldn't resist the price and the idea to pair up with the YF-19.

it is probably the scalpers selling their extra copies since those who really wanted it was able to get theirs.

Exo if u ever make those little figures again, I would totally say yes!

1/60 Macross Plus Figures are 100 certain! Was trying to get it out before the 19 release but they moved it up and I have a couple of jobs I need to finish.

Let's recreate!!!

post-151-0-41048400-1392801997_thumb.png post-151-0-45143000-1392802179_thumb.png

1/60 Macross Plus Figures are 100 certain! Was trying to get it out before the 19 release but they moved it up and I have a couple of jobs I need to finish.

Let's recreate!!!

attachicon.gifmacplus weapons.PNG attachicon.gifmacplus sky.PNG

Sign me up for one when they're ready. An Isamu reaching out for the sky or touching the YF -19 would be a must have in 1/60 scale. I was a little disappointed that the Isamu helmet off pilot would not be available from Arcadia. Your figures would sorely fill that empty void for me. Looking forward to them. Any chance on making a Sharon Apple?

Just got mine today. Gotta say I'm not as impressed by it as I thought I would be. The beige doesnt look good in person. Especially since the whole valk is mostly and supposedly uniform in that colour but each component have different shade and finish of beige. At least it's much tighter -for now- than my Alto's 29.