Bandai DX YF-29 Isamu Coloring

Tochiro

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow, bandai trying to cut into arcadia's yf-19 re-release news..

Edited by davidwhangchoi

YES. YESSSSS.

I need at least two of these. That design is just so pretty. Does that say the preorder opens on July 25, or is that a preview date?

Wonder if they modified the gunpod for Isamu like in the game? He had a bayonet added to the standard YF-29 gunpod. :lol:

Edited by Chronocidal

Guys, it's a web exclusive!!!

THe tag says "魂ウエブ商店"

Translated: Tamashii web shop!!!

All the other web exclusives share the same golden tag (it's right below the isamu 29 in that pic)

WOO HOO the first easy to obtain DX chogokin Ever (outside of alto Renewal back at release)

Edited by Duymon

Guys, it's a web exclusive!!!

THe tag says "魂ウエブ商店"

Translated: Tamashii web shop!!!

All the other web exclusives share the same golden tag (it's right below the isamu 29 in that pic)

WOO HOO the first easy to obtain DX chogokin Ever (outside of alto Renewal back at release)

So we don't have to rush to order it? Hoping to find the link to it in the near future :)

Uh oh, I must be the only person that doesn't really like the scheme.

The 29 had to grow on me way back when they first released pictures of the design and how it reminded me of a really "busy" 19. Now w this color scheme I just want Arcadia to hurry up and release their 19 v. 3.

Hopefully it's as easy to acquire as initially thought for those that want one, but I won't be inclined to stay up late or pay extra for one, web exclusive or not.

But kudos to Bandai for continuing to churn out Macross Frontier Valks, especially in schemes that fans want.

-b.

I do hope they tighten up the tolerances with this one (ie: loose shield attachment in fighter mode, loose wing boosters, etc)

Third time's a charm as they say!

Edit: I just saw the fast packs in the game screenshots. Yay!!!

Edited by whitestar

Yes, this really becomes an DX, I think this version even look better than Aruto's YF 29 :) and seems this is Tamashii exclusive? No need to worry for ordering :)

Edited by CRYO

Woo, they're getting better at this, the gunpod's definitely got the bayonet on it. :)

I'm curious about it actually being exclusive though.. are they just going to release the YF-29 and the super packs simultaneously in the web shop?

Edited by Chronocidal