Whats your 1 wish for Arcadia

Faisaijin

I will go with reissuing the old Yamato product line so I can buy a new VF-1 from a retailer. :D

As for crazy wishes I would love to see a VF-9 Cutlass. Not because I like the design but I want to see the transformation happen on a real object. ^_^

1/3000 Daedalus, Prometheus & support ships. My SDF-1 is so lonely...

I been saying this for awhile! You have good ideas, sir. People should listen to us! :D

I wish for them to do their own 1/72 VF-4 Lightning III

And maybe do a tie-in with Square-Enix and do a FFXIII Lightning Farron version.

I would really hate if they changed scales at this point lol.

My wish -

Non-transforming fighter mode only Valkyries in 1/72 or 1/100 scale. With a price point under US$100. And perhaps made of diecast metal.

Oops, that's 3 wishes. :p

Edited by Vifam7

VF-4 repaints, they don't even need to be canon just make stuff up.

Unfortunately, it's not likely to happen according to Mr. K. At least not in the near future.

VF-4は当面は出さないつもりです。と言うか出せないかなぁ~。

まぁ、いずれはフラッシュバックのスカルカラーとかやりたいけどね~。

Edited by Reïvaj

I want a complete redesinged 1:48 Vf1 with all variants and weathering included

I wouldn't mind getting a newly tooled 1/48, but it's more likely that they would wanna keep putting stuff out in the 1/60 scale.

I think I may be the only one wishing someone would make a New Macross class carrier. Preferably Bandai because I like Battle 21 and 25. But I'll settle for a Battle 7 from Arcadia as well.

I'd take a Battle 7 as well but considering they won't even make an SDFM version of the SDF-1 and how many shelf warmer Quarters there were I don't think capital ships sell at all. I even want cap ships that don't transform, like an Uraga or something.

Edited by Mommar