Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Should I feel bad because I'm probably going to cancel my pre-order for real?

Nah, I'm thinking about canceling some anime statues so I can order more Valkyries. ^_^

You have to get your priorities straight. :)

Nah, I'm thinking about canceling some anime statues so I can order more Valkyries. ^_^

You have to get your priorities straight. :)

I was planning on cancelling both so I can get an Xbox One and Titanfall. :mellow:

Edited by anime52k8

I was planning on cancelling both so I can get an Xbox One and Titanfall. :mellow:

Your money, but no, no and no. The Xbox One and Titanfall will eventually decrease in price, the YF-19 is sure to increase.

Anyways, can't wait, my want for a new "thing" needs to be satisfied.

-b.

Guest davidwhangchoi

always good to have friends remind us when we're slipping from our priorities :)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

You can't cancel a YF-19 pre-order, it cancels you.. :p

I have 2x on order and I was kinda thinking about cancelling 1 but I think I will keep it, especially if HLJ would just charge me for it before I teeter one way or the other.

Gotta love Paypal merchant agreement.

Your money, but no, no and no. The Xbox One and Titanfall will eventually decrease in price, the YF-19 is sure to increase.

Anyways, can't wait, my want for a new "thing" needs to be satisfied.

-b.

but but but... THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

PS4 is probably easier to obtain so I would not cancel the toy.

Just go to your friends house and play his ps4 lol.

As for XB One: titanfall's robots are not as cool as valks. :p Waiting for them to drop from the sky is kinda lame imo. If only respawn had the macross license they could do a macros fps. Make it extremely violent though with giant soldiers having their heads explode, and damage modeling on the robots as you get shot up.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

After the brilliant Vf-19 visors i was hoping for something eye-catching on this one. It doesn't seem to be the case with this one, right? No, i'm not cancelling my pre-order, just noting.

I don't understand what you're getting at.

Guest davidwhangchoi

3rd day at the factory. Three more were made and inspected after assembled, plant doing good job!

BigxxYWCIAAFPZW.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

but but but... THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Just spent 2 hours playing it. I found it kinda boring. Fortunately it only cost me $34.

---------------------------------------------------

YF-19 launch is about 2 weeks away. :)

I wonder if he would remember after doing breaking bad lol. He did great work voicing isamu

On Conan just a year or so ago he said he had done some voice over work for several Animes but he couldn't remember the names. If you had him sign something that looked vaguely Japanese at the very least he'd realize it was from one of his older voice-over gigs even if he didn't remember Isamu or Macross specifically.

I don't know If I'm saddened or jealous you guys have time for video games!

See that is a tough call. For me I have almost no time or interest to sink my teeth into a video game anymore. I would love to however but they are just not as enthralling as they used to be. I have my PS3 and a mountain of unfinished games that I want to play but just don't get around. The last one I'm finished was probably Bayonetta and I had a hard time finishing it.

I don't want to derail this thread entirely. I have time however to look at my toy display and admire my collection and even to take something out of the cabinet and play with it occasionally. :D

As I said... priorities. :)

man im so glad I made it a point not to collect anything outside of dyrl and frontier valks because the urge to get this bird is eating me alive!

I know what you mean. I use to collect a lot or other toy lines but when I restarted Macross I had to stop collecting almost all the other toy lines because of fund allocation and display area. I wasn't even going to buy this plane because I have the 2007 YF-19 with Fold pack, until I saw the pictures in this thread.

I know what you mean. I use to collect a lot or other toy lines but when I restarted Macross I had to stop collecting almost all the other toy lines because of fund allocation and display area. I wasn't even going to buy this plane because I have the 2007 YF-19 with Fold pack, until I saw the pictures in this thread.

exactly brotha! I have to draw the line somewhere because there's only so much shelf space and money I can spare. I really need to stop looking at those sweet sweet pictures....