Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

?............ Is HLJ more reliable in terms of receiving the preorder because you have to pay now? THANKS!

You do not pay now or pre-pay with HLJ. You pay when the item is available.

Either way you should be fine with AmiAmi...plus they (amiami) are more difficult to cancel orders with and they frown upon it. FYI,HLJ is very simple as you can simply go into your account and just cancel there. No muss no fuss.

Chris

Where the new YF-19 is concerned, since it's built to order, availability isn't an issue; if your preferred web shop has preorders open and you reserve one, barring some extraordinary snafu on Arcadia's part, you're guaranteed to receive a copy. Any stock around after release will likely be due to last minute cancellations and no-pays; this should work out the same as Yamato's VF-4G.

All the pics together:

Very cool - thanks for posting these.

Edit to add;

Like Scream Man said I'd also love to see some side profile pictures of fighter mode with the landing gears up.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Yea. Every shot I've seen of this new YF-19 has the wings not swept forward far enough. Hopefully it's just a fluke

Well, considering that the wing is on so many hinges due to the high speed mode, maybe it can allow it to be more swept forward to your liking. For me i like it as it is.

i like that the front part of the LERX is attached to the back of the hips instead on the side of the torso, makes it different from the VF-19's.

Edited by close313

Hopefully the chest, backplate, and shoulders' paint will be the same color hue, it looks like they're still a little off (well aware that this is still a T3 sample).

Yamato/Arcadia has been doing a very good job in matching the paint on diecast. Usually you can't tell much from the naked eyes, but photograph will make it pops.

Well, considering that the wing is on so many hinges due to the high speed mode, maybe it can allow it to be more swept forward to your liking. For me i like it as it is.

i like that the front part of the LERX is attached to the back of the hips instead on the side of the torso, makes it different from the VF-19's.

I hope the wings in all modes somehow lock into place and it isn't just a friction joint. I could see that becoming loose, especially depending on how it's stowed/angled in Battroid.

Yamato, and now Arcadia, have had to fudge the transformation of that part on both the VF-19 and now the YF-19 though it looks more accurate here on the YF-19 even if the transformation still isn't quite so. It's easier to do it this way on the YF-19 then the VF-19.

Well that is something that I never went through the mental gymnastics to think about: Hardpoints in battroid. Looks alright folded, and I suppose ok extended if you were in space. I imagine it being quite cumbersome to do that in atmosphere.

I finally took the plunge and pre-ordered one of these. If you could have heard my internal monologue over the past year, it would have sounded something like this:

"Meh, I don't even like the YF-19 design anyway. Thought it looked like a flying turkey when I saw it in the anime."

"I'm not fond of the YF-19 design, but that battroid mode looks pretty sweet."

"You know, the YF-19 design is actually not bad... the fighter mode even looks kinda sleek."

"I kinda like the YF-19 design, but the Arcadia release is pretty pricey... eh, I'll just order my YF-29 and get my Isamu fix."

"Oh wow, look at those prototype pictures."

"Hmm... my YF-29 looks kinda lonely in the Detolf... needs something else."

"Screw it, where the pre-order link?!?"