Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

they're begging Mr. K for a picture of the 19 from the factory. i'm going to bed soon... hopefully he complies and i wake up seeing something... here's hoping...

Guest davidwhangchoi

yes we know, you're acting like a troll(child), but if you have nothing to add to the 19 discussion move along.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Regarding the test shot. Does the pink color indicate that this part is made out of metal? Or is it just that color for no specific reason?

I have a hard time to imagine that there is not metal in the elbow joints for example.

Don't you guys feel that the connection of the bar to the base of the wing looks fragile? Especially since the joint is at the corner and the outer part of the plastic surrounding the pin seems quite thin.

That was one of my main reasons for not wanting to include High-Speed mode, it creates a new point that can break (and it's an ugly mode that I won't use, ever, anyway.)

dedicated 19 site comments section has been updated:

http://arcadia.ac/yf19/message/index.php

i won't paraphrase bc it leads to possible errors (hopeful another MW will come in and lend a hand)

Mr.K addresses:

• fold booster
  • yf-21
  • vf-14
  • 19 canopy

I don't think translating is even necessary, he's already said info on all the above!

If there is some way that prevents the wing from sliding out completely out of the glove (like shown in the picture) it should be fine. Hopefully they can achieve that. I'm thinking of a channel where the wing can move along in the wing root.

Another thing the test shot shows the wing swing exposed in Battroid-Mode (on the other wing). hopefully this is only a tolerance issue. I don't like how the wing touches the ground. That looks suspicious! ^_^

Regarding the test shot. Does the pink color indicate that this part is made out of metal? Or is it just that color for no specific reason?

I have a hard time to imagine that there is not metal in the elbow joints for example.

It wouldn't be the first Macross toy test shot that featured pink for no particular reason. ;)

*cough* (my avatar)

I know that avatar very well because you never change it. :lol: When I fist saw that image I thought it was the Sheryl Nome Special Edition of the Koenig Monster. ^_^

But I remember an image of the VF-19 from Yamato that had also the some pink parts where the rest was black. Don't know exactly what parts are black specifically that's why I ask. I find it weird that only the shoulders are pink.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't think translating is even necessary, he's already said info on all the above!

i agree with most of it is usually a summary of past tweets but

there's possible new comments regarding the fold booster/ pin point barrier effect, hopefully someone can lend a hand, it's worth confirming as many have questions about the fold booster.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Previous shots of the 19 in battroid didn't have the wings touching the ground. So it shouldn't be an issue.

Probably not but if this isn't the time to look for reasons not to spend 300 bucks on that beauty by hitting the panic button like crazy then I don't know what to think about this community. ;)