Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Kind of an insult including holders for Fold Boosters one might not own or have any way to access.

It's more of a bonus for the Yamato loyals. I sold my 22S which was the only reason why I had kept my fold booster this long and almost sold it but i had a feeling Arcadia would throw in a little bonus for the fold booster owners :)

Kind of an insult including holders for Fold Boosters one might not own or have any way to access.

I'd rather they be there than not. At least they're providing them.

So.. funny question.. what happened to the tan gunpod? :lol:

OH MY! Double canceling my order I already paid for. David must be spinning in his cubicle right about now.

Current status of my HLJ order: This order is in processing and cannot be edited.

yep...

I also forgot to turn off private warehouse (I don't have anything else to ship with it). so yeah, this could take a while.

Yep, just paid HLJ too. :)

Shipping for the YF-19, Transformers Soundblaster and Acid Rain Speeder came to ¥6660. To have shipped them individually would have been ¥8560.

BTW, I think the sales tax only affects local buyers in Japan, so export orders are exempt. :unsure:

Oldest item in my HLJ PW has been patiently collecting dust for 38 days.....

Will just wait to have everything shipped together....gather a few more Macross Chronicle issues....maybe the VF-22 book......

And pray that you guys don't uncover Arcadia's first fatal QC issue within the next 22 days!!! :unsure:

$300-$350cdn is great! How did you get those prices?! I've paid $394cdn shipped - luckily I went through NY so no customs or duties, but expect another $60 in duties if you didn't go though NY.

Any confirmation on waterslide decals yet?

No longer the end of the world! HLJ took my money, and I'm feeling pretty damned good about it. :lol: They charged 3300 yen for EMS, approx. $32 USD, 26,568 yen Black Friday preorder cost, for a total of 29, 868 yen/ $290. If I can come in under $300 for one of these things these days, I'm pretty pleased.

If my Blazer is any indication as to the quality of the YF-19, I'm happy to part with the money.

I've just paid up the money for this, after having it on preorder since my Birthday last year (it is my fortieth present to myself). I've wanted a -19 since the announcement of the first one back in the day, so there was no way I was missing out.

Now all I have to do is wait for the days to crawl by as I wait for it to arrive. So of course I am torturing myself by watching Plus for the umpteenth time... : -)

Karl

again with the crazy prices. Nearly 300 to 350 canadian. They really dont want people to experience these toys do they. Meh

Just got my paypal confirmation from HLJ. With shipping it came out to $333.71 CAD (Â¥29,868 JPY shipped and I think it was the Black Friday Price). Pricey but after seeing these pics ME SO WANT!

Edited by logos