Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

a while back, I decided not to get into translation argument. So, you believe what you want to believe...

I'm just providing my translation.

(Japanese is not my first language, but I can read Japanese newspapers and novels without any problem. I can say my translation is at least better than web translation :) )

Yeah, you are correct, it is "Macross7" molds, not "seven molds". I don't want to get into a translation argument either, so I'll just leave now.

... and charger69 manages, in one post, to take this derailed train and place it firmly back on its tracks; a job well done.

I've got to admit, that battroid looks the business... gone is all the odd, inaccurate, lankiness (most notably in the legs) of the Yamato version.

How you dare to derail the topic!! Here you go! :)

10193306655_5b794b86de_o.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAMN! That's the one I wanted when I took my Double Nuts out of the package and was immediately disappointed.

They had it in Fighter for a bit, and now Battroid. I wonder if they'll get around to posing it in Gerwalk at some point as well? Maybe putting it back into Fighter but with the Super Packs and/or missiles attached? Or putting the super packs on Battroid eventually just to keep showing off aspects of this things perpetual awesome.

Quick favor, can anybody who speaks Japanese ask Mr. K if the ankles on the YF-19 are different from the VF-19 release? I'd do a website translation but I have no idea if it would come out as gibberish or not.

Edited by Mommar

Guest davidwhangchoi

Beautiful pictures of the yf-19... Mr. K coming back to pose it professionally. i think i'm working on getting 4... instead of 3 :)

What? i fell asleep and i just read a few comments back.

I wish i was good as EXO posting but this will have to do:

it's Macross 7. i know how the conversion works and it is faulty. it doesn't work for 30-40% sentence structures or words. I had an upset stomach and didn't parse any of the words that day and kyekye cleaned up the post. Actually a few guys here do translations work but don't bother to post because they don't want to waste their breath with bickering comments, kyekye's posts are a valuable resource.

Everyone is cool here. Please try to acknowledge each other's posts rather than bull rush opinions. i'll regret helping as well if it leads to people to stop contributing valuable info.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Anybody getting this from BiJ?

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to preorder with them. I've never done business with them before, so it's a gamble. But for their price, I am willing to roll the dice.

new foldbooster confirmed at Japan Mokei Hobby Show

1382192_734940166521899_77722359_n.jpg

wsWZUx2.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to preorder with them. I've never done business with them before, so it's a gamble. But for their price, I am willing to roll the dice.

Yeah but the thing is you'll have to pay upfront. A bit hesitant.
Edited by raptormesh

In my experience HLJ has the better customer service for people who order from outside Japan. They have native English speakers in support and are mostly fast and polite.

Amiami was never bad but they have also a huge Japanese webstore so they mostly deal with Japanese customers.

Packaging was o.k. from both stores but nothing too fancy most of the time.

Delivery from amiami is fast. HLJ needs some time to get the items out of their warehouse so depending on how busy HLJ is you have to wait a bit longer. But for me delivery times depend on how long the package sits in customs. So that levels out differences in delivery times a bit.

Since both stores are huge companies (unlike NY) their official policy is to declare the proper value for all deliveries. Depending on where you live this could be considered as tax-fraud so they don't want to deal with that. Smaller companies can fly under the radar.

As I said that are my experiences so your mileage may vary. I'm sure (and know) that other board members had different experiences. I think its safe to assume that you can order from both stores without worrying that your order will not be fulfilled. I think there was one case where HLJ sold an item to another buyer while it was sitting in the warehouse of a different customer but since the YF-19 (yay back on topic) is build to order there should be no reason to worry about that.

Hey Scyla, than you for the information.

Does anyone know if NY ship items as a gift?

I have read one member put the order with them and was relief about paying taxes....

tnx,

Edited by Kyrie

Now that is the way to take pictures! None of this 'Sasquatch sighting type photography'.

I'd like to see them rerelease the M+ VF-11, but that's just because I was out of the game at the time and missed it.

I think a Zero line is something they would have to be very careful with since I don't see it as being one of the more popular shows. I've read that M+ wasn't that popular in Japan, but it seems like the YF-19 design has always been popular. It did end up in Frontier.

Edited by Matt Random

Hey Scyla, than you for the information.

Does anyone know if NY ship items as a gift?

I have read one member put the order with them and was relief about paying taxes....

tnx,

They don't mark it as gift, just a low amount like 10Euros which for Canada at least, seems to slide under the Customs & Duties radar. I've never had to pay the customs and the often associated brokerage/processing fee on top of that which is often $30-40 on top from NY. I've always had to pay it from AmiAmi or HLJ.

They don't mark it as gift, just a low amount like 10Euros which for Canada at least, seems to slide under the Customs & Duties radar. I've never had to pay the customs and the often associated brokerage/processing fee on top of that which is often $30-40 on top from NY. I've always had to pay it from AmiAmi or HLJ.

Thanks!!

I have also found some valuable info 5 or 6 pages before...... it is getting hard to catch up!!!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

I don't remember their being any "bickering".

It's just an argument based on the fact the M7 molds are

Retail flops, and why in the hell would Arcadia even reissue a single one

There's no offense in asking questions.

to make sure i don't get translation wrong again, put up the dictionary term for 'bickering' to avoid anymore misunderstandings.

bick·er
ˈbikər/
verb
gerund or present participle: bickering
  1. 1. argue about petty and trivial matters.

That's what i meant when i saw all the posts, not just yours, but all of the back and forth of small little details that has nothing to do with the yf-19.

skullmilitia, i definitely value your posts and opinions especially on the TF next thread. i respect your viewpoints and arguments of how the M7 molds did at retail. i must apologize because i didn't provide a good translation initially which may have inconvenienced you and caused this back and forth. I really was pumping out info about the yf-19 that is normally difficult for most people to have access to for an expensive bird we're all investing in... i didn't expect my irresponsible paraphrasing of a faulty translator to create a debate. please accept my apologies.

that said... THAT was bickering. B)) edite: i'm just kidding

Edited by davidwhangchoi