Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

ok, here is some hope for you guys concerned with the intake matter. just tweeted a minute ago.

1. @ Mrk_arcadia Good morning! Ne came reservation. If you look at photos, lies between the sub-intake and air intake or after all the "step", "surface" is this ... but will become worried about It Is not way .... I feel well-colored canopy of a little is the ease When it is after all after photo.

2. @ Sleipnir1999 is a good morning. Sorry photos because they are the same as the previous trial. Sample from the factory, so come for the first time about the end November, changes (in which and corrected adjustment) will appear from there. So, please just get the image of a rough photos.

so the recent photos are of the same prototype and photos of a new sample with corrections and adjustment will be taken in November.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

here's a reservation for the yf-19 at digitamin hobby shop for 28,000yen including tax in Japan. (now sold out and raised price to 29,200 including jpn tax)

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/digitamin/sf84/

different photo shots of the prototype on their blog

http://ameblo.jp/digitamin/entry-11621984419.html

YF-19 photos now up on Arcadia's Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2/510346885676271

pasted from their facebook page:

Starting today, it is accepting reservations started at each retail store net shop like. (Handling scheduled to start from Monday, October 07, 2013 in Arcadia online shop)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Ok this is going to sound like the ultimate nitpick, but it seems to me like the wings aren't swept forward as much as they should be. Am I way off base? Either way this will probably be the first of any kind of collectible that I preorder. Been waiting for this bird since I saw the ad for the 1/72 YF-19 in an anime magazine back in the day.

Guest davidwhangchoi

People are asking Mr. K if there is any special benefit(pre-order bonus or special edition) from ordering through Arcadia's web store. And Mr. K says no it's just "normal edition" (some were commenting they want to support Arcadia and Mr. K says you don't have to wait till monday and can order today from a different shop(Japan) as they will be the same supporting Arcadia).

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I think you're off base. In most of the pics it's obvious the wings aren't swept all the way, likely due to being a loose resin model and not the finished product. You can see the gap. The VF-19P and Kai had the wings swept properly, why wouldn't this be the same?

Am I the only one that is still bothered for the space between the gunpod and the ground? Gunpod is almost touching that acrylic base.

Yup, could easily be "none" with just slight use/wear/flat tires etc. WAY too close for comfort. I like more than "piece of paper" clearance. Gunpods never hold tight over time--they always sag. If it's that close to start with---it'll be hitting the ground after a few month's ownership.

As for colors---I think the gunpod color is fugly and flat-out wrong. Olive? It's not a VF-11B.

The teal---Yamato 1/60 was better. It was the perfect shade---teal, but not "bright TEAL!". It weas a dark grey-teal. Arcadia should tone it down a bit. Still teal, just not so intense/vibrant. It's way too bright, especially on the battroid-mode chest.

Yup, could easily be "none" with just slight use/wear/flat tires etc. WAY too close for comfort. I like more than "piece of paper" clearance. Gunpods never hold tight over time--they always sag. If it's that close to start with---it'll be hitting the ground after a few month's ownership.

As for colors---I think the gunpod color is fugly and flat-out wrong. Olive? It's not a VF-11B.

The teal---Yamato 1/60 was better. It was the perfect shade---teal, but not "bright TEAL!". It weas a dark grey-teal. Arcadia should tone it down a bit. Still teal, just not so intense/vibrant. It's way too bright, especially on the battroid-mode chest.

You're wrong. I've had a 19F sitting on my shelf in fighter with the gun pod attached since release and it's holding fine with no sagging. I'm not sure what the issue is with the gunpod. Really, the best complaint you could make is that it doesn't point straight ahead on the fighter, but hanging low in fighter won't affect it in any way.

Guest davidwhangchoi

.ok, looks like all the shops are pre-ordering today and arcadia's webstore will be taking orders Oct 7th,

thankfully, there is no hurry or pressure at least to pre-order this bird.