Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

Guest davidwhangchoi

we're all aerodynamic engineers :) i'm getting convinced this toy may be the first release that can take flight...

i'm definitely swooshing this one around not leaving it locked in a cabinet. going to throw on every combination of armament possible :)

we're all aerodynamic engineers :) i'm getting convinced this toy may be the first release that can take flight...

i'm definitely swooshing this one around not leaving it locked in a cabinet. going to throw on every combination of armament possible :)

I'm thinking I'll need two, the display one and the one to beat the hell out of playing with.

Guest davidwhangchoi

34000 yen

thanks, cybergundam is wrong, higher price... boo

corrected (thanks Dark Ghost)

32,800 yen

Edited by davidwhangchoi

That's about a thousand buck in local dollars for me. No way I'm buying this online. The shipping cost and taxes will totally put this beyond my budget, unless I cancel most of my pre-orders and buy absolutely nothing starting from today...which is not likely to ever happen.

Even if I buy it at a local hobby store, 1000 bucks is really pushing my fig funds to the limit, what with a home theater system and PS4 still on my list.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i'm getting 2 instead of three, April is my b-day so i have an excuse to disposable income. i just hope the yen to usd doesn't hurt by the time 2014 rolls around.

i think i'm going to try to find a place to pay upfront before the yen changes at least for one bird...

Guest davidwhangchoi

No, Cybergundam right. ¥34440 is included tax (¥32,800 without taxes). Cybergundam always give prices without taxes

ok thanks dark ghost for clearing that up, re-edited the post

The yf-19 w/ fastpacks is officially priced 32,800yen according to cybergundam blog

http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/1256661/index

Told you, there was no way for this to be under 300 bucks :( , guess I will be getting just one.

no no no...crazy price for this product...ARCADIA bye bye...

Actually the price is not that bad for the amount of things in the bundle. The Yamato super packs for the was a robbery. The price for the new releases VF-1 are quite high too.

Edited by Froy

Unlike the Bandais, plenty of these will be available for months, if not a year after release, so anyone can easily save up for one or more (especially when there are HLJ sales). The price is a lot lower than what was predicted here, and seems somewhat reasonable, considering the average price of these things, and the tons of accessories that come with this.

Over the course of next year I’ll definitely pick up 3.

Phew! I like the April release. The price (although top-tier) isn't horrible, considering everything that will come with the figure. I plan to buy one only, and that will make saving up for this easier too.

Unlike the Bandais, plenty of these will be available for months, if not a year after release, so anyone can easily save up for one or more (especially when there are HLJ sales). The price is a lot lower than what was predicted here, and seems somewhat reasonable, considering the average price of these things, and the tons of accessories that come with this.

Over the course of next year I’ll definitely pick up 3.

Wait. I thought Arcadia was adopting something similar to Bandai's limited release model? Has that already changed or is the YF-19 v.2 special and getting a Yamato-style release? That seems expensive, if true.

Edited by technoblue

Definite price point I was expecting but not the one I was hoping for. Will get one for sure, probably two, depending if I'm not broke by April. roughly 7 months to put aside extra cash.

I'm not too worried about all the extra parts, they are all small parts, the FP are only 4 pieces of plastic and the rest is all missiles so they can all go in a not too thick plastic housing like they always do with bundles, I just hope they try to make the box as sleek as the bird to help out on shipping.

The scan there is a little dark, hope we get better pictures soon, the Yan figure look superb along with Isamu. No more eye popping Yan.