Arcadia YF-19 coming in 2014

SCOOPUDA!

lucky you that you evidently have $3000.00 squared away to pay for them all... :p

i mean, for something around that sort of scratch, i could have my own custom 1/1 Mikuru-chanā™„ made... :wub:

- sure, clothes would be extra, but that's where the thrifts would come in... ;)

So what kind of loser would buy that? It's more pathetic than even a real doll.

I agree... What the hell else would people here on the toy forum be talking about between toy releases!??! :lol:

maybe info on something that's going to actually be released :lol:

jk, the photoshop pics are nice!!! so shop away!!!

Certainly didn't want to talk about nor see pics of creepy dolls!!!

furthermore, few at YAMATO or elsewhere seemed to ever realize that one could achieve a vastly superior neutral stance

via the stupidly simple expedient of canting the intakes forward at the GERWALK joint just a single notch.

it truly allows things to fall right into place nicely for a much more attractive stance, IMHO;

- ALAS, mine is no longer capable of transforming from FIGHTER. R.I.P. you fugly old bird... ((YMMV))

Canting the intakes forward? Mind explaining in more detail? I almost never display my YF-19 in GERWALK mode (the fighter mode is just too damn sexy) so I have little experience in that particular mode (GERWALK).

I don't know why they removed the collapsing panel (though I assume it's cost-saving), but that is nothing new. The indentation has been there in all of the M7 VF-19 types Yamato released. The engineering on this toy is basically the same as those, apart from the cosmetic changes to make it look like a 19 (with the exception of high-speed mode).

To be honest the gap doesn't bother me -- it did a little bit in the prototype photos before the VF-19kai came out, but now I don't mind it at all.

The gap/indentation was is there for the VF-19 variations because of the forearms when its in fighter/gerwalk mode. So it's not like they removed the collapsing panels on the YF-19... Yamato just never implemented them on (or carried them over from the YF-19 onto) the VF-19.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I think it looks better on the Yamato version. But honestly, its not going to stop me from buying it. lol Thanks for the clarification, everyone.

Edited by r_hunter85

Looking good. It would've been nice to have the moving panel to accommodate the arms, but the legs on this version aren't as wide from shin to calf as the Yammie, and there wouldn't be room enough for the gear, or just barely, not to mention the internal stores bay. Overall, this version improves on the Yammie in so many other areas that a small indent is negligible. Nice color correction...she's really purty. Wish they'd posted a lower angle photo of the 19 on a stand with the gear up. Looking forward to a slimmer, trimmer fighter.

I'm really really hoping the macross kites are tampo printed on the neck and on the left wing when this comes out, instead of leaving it blank and having us apply it as a decal.

Why wouldn't they? Except for the designer who didn't care for the kites on the 17 every other Valk has had them where they should be.

In the off chance they think "leave it blank in case people want 'SMS' instead"

I guess that would be a bummer for some of you guys, and at one time I would have lamented that scenario myself. At this point in time I'm comfortable with, and sometimes prefer, being able to decal my own Valks so it wouldn't personally bother me at this point. I still don't think they will do that, however.

It would better not, for our's and Arcadia's sakes: the price tag of 250USD was pretty impressive for the DX VF-27, although it came together with the super parts. I can't imagine myself putting 400USD in a single valk + shippong costs, or at least not without a second thought!