Keith, I enjoyed that Gouf Troop video way more than a person has a right to.

what does it say about gundam where the sexiest characters are aparently a dude in a dress and one of the protagonist's mom.

Re: Mrs. Iori - hot milf is hot milf.

Tieria's not really doing it for me, though.

And honestly, even though Gundam Seed/Destiny is probably my least favorite Gundam series, my favorite female in the franchise is Lunamaria Hawke.

Best possible situation for season 2 would be if Mrs Iori participates using a G-Gundam kit too, and wears a mobile trace suit just like Rain's. :)

Build Rising Gundam?

Rising something... :ph34r:

All in all, I'm looking forward to the new series, since the first one was more fun than I thought it'd be. Between that, The Origin, and Reconguista, it's going to be a very Gundam year.

Best possible situation for season 2 would be if Mrs Iori participates using a G-Gundam kit too, and wears a mobile trace suit just like Rain's. :)

Build Rising Gundam?

How about a Build Nobell Gundam modified with a pair of forward-mounted GN drives?

We've already seen Nobel in GF, and it doesn't seem the right type for her. Schoolgirl-cheerleader-Gundam? Nope. I could see her using an Archer though.

I think that's missing the (albeit crude) joke. Besides, that Nobell we saw went down like a punk in one hit. I want better!

No, I of course got the joke. I was just posting a serious response. (and my question is legit---what would her signature suit be?) I do think Rising Gundam would work well for several reasons, but there's probably a better option out there.

I think you guys are on the wrong track. Mrs. Iori went a whole season without battling, or even showing an interest in Gunpla, Gunpla Battle, or Gundam. This, despite marrying a Gunpla Battler who loves Gunpla so much that he travels the world teaching kids to built Gunpla instead of staying home with his family, and despite living above and owning a shop that sells nothing but Gunpla. That'd be a lot to put up with for someone who isn't interested in those things...

...unless she is interested. And the reason you never see her stuff is because she's the big guns, the Gunpla of last resort.

So my vote? A customized Nadleeh with Nekko Basara's front-mounted twin GN drive... in a Neo Zeong.

This topic gives me very sad feelings, not so much the show as much as it is my own depression. :( *sigh* I still miss MT.

Also I do not know why you guys are limiting the discussion to mobile suits, what if Rin is more into battle ships? Gundam has a lot of them, high grades do exist, and that Gaw in episode 11 indicated they can be used in gunpla battles.

So my vote? A customized Nadleeh with Nekko Basara's front-mounted twin GN drive... in a Neo Zeong.

... :blink: All of a sudden, Virtue doing the "cast-off" to reveal Nadleeh has a whole new meaning.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!!!! That was amazing!

adorable girl is main character!

adorable character pilots a GM!

adorable character's said GM is a Powered GRS wagtail alex custom called Cardigan!

adorable character adorably kicked @$$ in said super GM!

some other dude who knows kung fu did something or other...

SUPER GM FOR THE WIN!!!.....(or a tie for now at least) ;)

Edited by renegadeleader1

I'm more curious how a fighting type combat mobile suit will fare against militaristic weapon holding mobile suits. this isn't a gundam fight

Speed + melee type + hot blooded pilot + shinimg finger = he'll be fine.