Does the Fumina Gundam have Zeta Plus bits as the back-pack guns? Also---Nobel parts in the arms/legs?

Does it have Oppai Missiles?! :)

Edited by Keith

Bandai loves to laugh at everyone's wallets.

20150402154644622.jpg

20150402154642b4d.jpg

201504021547177d7.jpg

MG 1/100 Gundam Fenice Rinascita

20150402152255e77.jpg

20150402152254246.jpg

20150402152317457.jpg

HGBF 1/100 Gundam Tryon 3

mhl01.jpg

MegaHouse 1/10 PVC Gundam Girls Generation Rinko Iori (Swim Suit Ver.)

201503261924315ef.jpg

HGBF 1/144 Transient Gundam

201503261911238d5.jpg

HGBF 1/144 Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth Ver.GBFT

Untitled-57.jpg

To Be Released in July 2015:
- HGBF 1/144 Lightning Zeta Gundam
- HGBF 1/144 Dom R35
- HGBF 1/144 Gundam Leopard Da Vinci
- SDBF Amazing Red Musha

Meanwhile, there have been many attempts to replicate Try Burning Gundam's final round mode in episode 24:

49470000_p0_master1200%2B(1).jpg

49470000_p3_master1200.jpg

HGBF 1/144 Try Burning Gundam 'Episode 24 Kit Bash Ver.' - Custom Build

Leopard, THAT's what that one was from. I was thinking it was very Wing-ish, especially Heavy Arms, but knew it wasn't. But X-Gundams look a LOT like W-Gundams, so that makes perfect sense.

Lightning Zeta, is, however, AWESOME, and IMHO should have been his main one in the show, instead of Lightning Gundam.

I really want to see Super Fumina in the AGP line. Or a kit. Or even a plushy. Something!

you know an AGP is going to happen. it makes too much sense and will probebly sell the better than any other figure in the line.

Swimsuit Rinko is AMAZING!

yes.

You know an AGP is going to happen. it makes too much sense and will probebly sell the better than any other figure in the line.

I want to believe, I really do. But AGP releases seem to be so scattershot, and what focus they have is anchored on KanColle right now. And on top of that, even if Fumina gets made, Bandai figure quality quality can be so hit-or-miss.

Ok, now I'm just depressing myself!

• 1 month later...

Still waiting for MG Burning Gundam with flickering orange LED's. (they make LED's specifically designed to flicker in a certain way, for a flame-like effect)

While I've never seen a blue-orange two-way LED, I bet they exist or could be made, and would then work in both modes.

Still waiting for MG Burning Gundam with flickering orange LED's. (they make LED's specifically designed to flicker in a certain way, for a flame-like effect)

While I've never seen a blue-orange two-way LED, I bet they exist or could be made, and would then work in both modes.

Yeah they can be made. We do that in special projects at work all the time. We did this giant intel box for a presentation and the lights flickered white and green pulsing to the center....was a bitch to make.

Yeah they can be made. We do that in special projects at work all the time. We did this giant intel box for a presentation and the lights flickered white and green pulsing to the center....was a bitch to make.

Sounds cool! Could you recommend some references for a newb like me to learn how to make something like that? =)

Sounds cool! Could you recommend some references for a newb like me to learn how to make something like that? =)

My job was mostly assembling the box and graphics and laying down all the hardware. The guy who did the meat and potatoes of the lights actually had to write a program to do the strobbing in key sequence. I'll talk to him see w hat he can recommend. I know if we had a choice he'd never do it again. took months to build that damn box and it looked like a bomb.

My job was mostly assembling the box and graphics and laying down all the hardware. The guy who did the meat and potatoes of the lights actually had to write a program to do the strobbing in key sequence. I'll talk to him see w hat he can recommend. I know if we had a choice he'd never do it again. took months to build that damn box and it looked like a bomb.

lol, thanks hik! good thing you didn't have to hand-carry it through customs... XD

The Singaporeans are lucky. Really lucky. This month, Bandai's bringing in a huge Gundam party at Ngee Ann City Singapore with the following goodies:

- Guest appearances by legendary mecha designer Kunio Okawara and Gundam Build Fighters Try voice actors Kazumi Togashi (Sekai), Yuuma Uchida (Yuuma), and Yui Makino (Fumina)

- Live performance by BACK-ON.

- 1:3 scale RX-78-2 Gundam and MS-06S Char's Zaku II statues.

- Special repackage of the RG 1:144 RX-78-2 Gundam and MS-06S Char's Zaku II.

- Exclusive HG 1:144 RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. SG50 kit with color scheme designed by Kunio Okawara.

Gundam Docks at Singapore - June 4 to June 28 only!