That's really cool how (now that we know) we can see the extra parts to the Winning Gundam's real mode stored in the SD. And, likewise, you can see how the SD head becomes the fighter/backpack. The only bit I can't figure out is where the real mode head comes from, but maybe it is just inside the SD head.

That's really cool how (now that we know) we can see the extra parts to the Winning Gundam's real mode stored in the SD. And, likewise, you can see how the SD head becomes the fighter/backpack. The only bit I can't figure out is where the real mode head comes from, but maybe it is just inside the SD head.

Yup the head is inside the head. You can see it when it transforms in the last episode.

I just want crossbone. it's the only suit that hasn't been tweeked from it's original design in that show. I just hope it holds together better than its MG which is possible! funnels in Nu Gundam click together better in HG than MG.

I think the problem with this season is that they crammed in too many characters at once. Characters like Lucas, Junya, and the Shiki triplets were introduced as high threats to the main characters, but were simply offed the next episode. Kei Karima and Team White Wolf were overglorified cannon fodder. Many of these characters were given backstories as to why they're in the tournament, but those got wasted by the time they set their GP Bases. Worse is that there was no physical buildup on them - Junya only battled once and lost, and the outcome of Lucas' matches happened off-screen.

Hopefully, we'll have a decent ending that may not be as satisfying as the first season, but close enough.

You know...

I was actually rooting for Full Cloth to win. I think that would have been a great twist.

Problem is that a lot of time was invested in team Celestial Sphere, and having Lucas beat them will simply kill any hope of resolution between Yuuma and Adou, as well as the rivalry between Sekai and Wilfrid that was being built up over the past two months. Lucas was simply thrown in the mix to sell the HGBF Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth.

Edited by areaseven

The only thing I took from this episode was that even a stock mobile suit like the X1FC can do go toe to toe to OP 00 scratch build kits like those. The ONLY thing not HG about the X1FC was a scratch build core fighter, which I'm not against but everything else about that kit were items that come on the X1FC master grade. It wasn't like it needed to rely on some super power pulled out of the ass of a 15 year old with a fighting spirit kind of crap.

That was cool, but I'm frankly more excited about the release of the single for Mayomayo Compass wa Iranai which happened today (yesterday). What a catchy ending song. And now I have the full version saved away.

I really dig the ending theme as well. No offense intended to StylipS, though, but I am really feeling the urge to get five of the little Pucchiguy kits and some paint, and do them up as a Momoclo tribute instead!

Great to finally see crossbone x1 animated and kicking ass.

I'm still annoyed that they gave us a mod'd Hyaku Shiki, instead of a true Delta Gundam. STILL waiting to see Delta Gundam on-screen! So close yet so far this time...

i feel bad for team white wolf, ever since the introduction, they are used to demonstrate how OP the future opponents

It could be worse, everyone could be calling them team Fuzzy Pandas. (I bet only two other people on this site will get this joke).