I'm convinced the in-universe reason nobody uses Unicorn is because it's actually banned under GBWC regulations.

But really, there's no getting around how popular 00 and its MS designs were, even if I don't like them. And thanks to weird Japanese copyright rules, they can finally show 00 suits, so that's what they're doing. Not enough time has passed for Unicorn, though. Kinda lame.

Could have sworn there was a rezel in the first episode? Maybe we'll at least see more Unicorn grunt units.

New Gunpla Updates:

1234.JPG

HGBF 1/144 Transient Gundam

hj150302.jpg

SDBF Star Winning Gundam

In other news, Bandai announced the winners of the Gundam Build Fighters Try Original MS Championship Gunpla Build Contest. The grand prize winner is the GP-AL Gundam Albion, a combination of the HGUC 1/144 Gundam GP01 Zephyranthes, Gundam GP03S Stamen, and the EX 1/1700 Albion. Expect to see this Gunpla and the other finalists in an upcoming episode.

Untitled-44.jpg

Untitled-20.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

Untitled-21.jpg

Gundam Build Fighters Try Original MS Championship Gundam Course Build Winners (Japan)

New Gunpla Updates:

HGBF 1/144 Transient Gundam

SDBF Star Winning Gundam

In other news, Bandai announced the winners of the Gundam Build Fighters Try Original MS Championship Gunpla Build Contest. The grand prize winner is the GP-AL Gundam Albion, a combination of the HGUC 1/144 Gundam GP01 Zephyranthes, Gundam GP03S Stamen, and the EX 1/1700 Albion. Expect to see this Gunpla and the other finalists in an upcoming episode.

Gundam Build Fighters Try Original MS Championship Gundam Course Build Winners (Japan)

I must say... that's pretty damn sexy.

Tryon 3....lots of flair.

How many times do I have to say this...

GN Fields are OP. Builders should start incorporating anti-GN Field weapons into their arsenals to deal with those pesky GN Drive-MSs.

And

VAGAN MS!!! I didn't know they made the big Gunpla from AGE.

imo, GN field is not OP. It just happen the current GN field is used by a promising character, hence, it needs hype.

As for the perfect anti-GN field weapon, it would be a fair assumption that it is weak against physical Blade type, just as how it is on the original Show

Is this the 1st Gundam AGE MS seen on this or the previous GBF?

It is, which comes as a surprise. I thought there was a 5-year copyright lock on TV series titles, which prevented the first season from using MS from Gundam 00 season 2. Was AGE so bad that MBS/TBS just allowed Sunrise/TV Tokyo to use that show's MS with no questions asked?

Oh, standalone Cubs would be awesome. You could recreate the closing animation without having to get a bunch of spare Mamas!

As far as the regular kit goes, it is possibly the dullest-colored Gunpla ever. Two shades of off-white only? I wonder if the scheme was picked to support the massive levels of Beargguy customization going on.