When they meant "destructible environment", was the moon included in that? Most video games have the moon as a background pic...

And MSs with GN Drives....someone forgot to mention they can make GN Fields?

Is anyone else getting annoyed at how Fumina Hoshino is getting treated now? She goes from being a strong independent woman in a badass GM to being relegated to crappy support status with a dumb SD gundam, and now in the span of just two episodes she's been turned into a lovesick fool spazzing out in a jealous rage over someone she never showed the slightest interest in the previous 12 episodes outside of a platonic friendship. She had no problem with Busty Mcshield before, but now its all:

"GET AWAY FROM MY MAN YOU CHEAP HUSSY!!!" (stupid face, stupid face, etc)

To be fair, she has a stated rivalry with Gyanko, and the whole point of her fight with Lady Kawaguchi was to remind her: she's a strong, independent woman who knows how to fight for herself, and she needs to do that instead of just trying to be the support for the boys.

Heck, it looks like she'll be facing the new silver-haired girl if the OP means anything. She's gonna need to have her Gunpla stand on it's own.

All in all, I still like Fumina as a character, and while I think she's been sidelined a bit by the plot not having enough room to develop all 3 characters AND any of the enemies AND expose backstory, I still think she's portrayed as a capable member of a team of players who have what it takes to win the National Championship.

It seems more and more custom MSG00 suits are appearing, nice.

Maybe Gunpla Builders realize 00 suits are a wee bit OP than some of those other MSs. I blame the GN Drives. <_< Time to start modding my MG Exia.

Maybe Gunpla Builders realize 00 suits are a wee bit OP than some of those other MSs. I blame the GN Drives. <_< Time to start modding my MG Exia.

I'm convinced the in-universe reason nobody uses Unicorn is because it's actually banned under GBWC regulations.

But really, there's no getting around how popular 00 and its MS designs were, even if I don't like them. And thanks to weird Japanese copyright rules, they can finally show 00 suits, so that's what they're doing. Not enough time has passed for Unicorn, though. Kinda lame.