oh god. that ending. priceless.

That's shield squishing move.

ROFLMAO.

I've seen a few games where a bunch of players corner a player with shields and then close in. For some reason, that reminded me of that hilarity with shields.

Though I didn't expect any different, it's still somewhat disappointing as a ground-pounder fan to watch flamboyance trounce sound tactics and bulky designs with lots of armor and guns. Such is marketing, I suppose.

It only works if they could adequately figure out Winning Gundam. They knew Hoshino was the team leader which is where the comms jamming came in. They also had Kousaka-kun suppressed for most of the match. And Sekai couldn't get close to CQB.

We'll leave the plot-armor for another discussion cuz that's always going to come into play.

While I also dislike the Winning Gundam, I can't come up with a better way of showing that Fumina is sacrificing personal ambition for the sake of the team, and is essentially the force that enables Yuu and Sekai to unlock their potential and succeed. In other words, while it sucks as a character MS, I get what the show runners are doing with it and why it is necessary.

Having said that, I'd also love to see them replace it once the point has been made. Fumina deserves another badass ride like the Powered GM Cardigan.

I agree with Basara. They started the show off with Fumina in the Powered GM Cardigan to show her awesome plamo skills, and her level of piloting skills. She's a right proper badass. But then Sekai and Yuuma are incapable of working together, despite having complementary gunpla. So she spends some time figuring out what kind of gunpla to build that would best suit the other two members of her team, and make them work together in the best way possible. And the only way she could do that was with an SD support unit, which she's willing to do because the success of the team means more to her than her own personal ambition or glory.

So at this point I'm pretty much just wondering what everyone's mid-cycle refresh MS will be.

hopefully the first of many to return. I'm waiting for team G-Master to punish the Build Burning and then Seki meets Iori and maybe tells him a little back story that Burning was designed to be used by Reiji if he ever returned.

Is that "Pin Point Shield defense" supposed to be a reference to Pin point barrier?

I actually thought the same. Anyway, the HyakuShiki back pack also looks like the Strike Parts

It was not shown, but who was it that maintains the build burning gundam? or battle Damage B just means it will just be dis-assembled?