DX VF-25G Messiah Michael renewal Super Part

kengiu

Noob question how much do super parts usually go for at the onset of preorder?

About $50 for the VF-25 Super Parts + proxy fee + shipping. Currency rates depending.

So, roughly $85 to your door from Nippon-Yasan or Anime Export. Tokyo Hunter's website is still down for maintenance. Those are my preferences, there are plenty of other sites too.

The MSRP of the Alto and Ozma Super Parts was 4725 Yen. I assume a similar price for Michaels Super Parts. The price could vary if Bandai decides to pack some additional items into the package such as the drones that come with Lucas Super Parts (such as the Folddildo or the Galia-4 speakers).

Since you have to go through a middle man to get those parts (because the Tamashii Web Shop only ships to Japanese addresses) you have to add someone between 10% to 15% as a fee. The price should stay the same through the preorder period because they are made to order so Tamashii will produce as much units as the get preorders in.

After release the price will rise. The VF-171EX Alto Custom Super Parts was released in December 2012 at 5040 Yen and is now almost 6 month after release at 7880 Yen (at NY) which is an increase of 56% if my quick math is correct. :D

Since I can't see Dark_Ghosts images can someone tell me if the crotch piece is now cast in two different colors? On XTLs image the area is rather nebulous. ;)

Looks like the same color as the ones on the F and S Super parts

Two of the same or one of each? Also u got the package yet?

Hey, dude :)

I got two Michael sets and one Luca. And, yes, I got her! Check the Macross figures thread :)

Thanks again, man!

Preordered the Super Parts for the VF-25G thru NY. I went cheap with shipping (1910 yen EMS w/ tracking and insurance), and the final total was 7260 yen, or approx. $79.00, for anyone on the fence wondering how much it'll set them back.

Since Michael's ride was the only VF-25 renewal I managed to snag, I figured I'd splurge for some Super Packs, since they appeal to me far more than the Tornado Packs. I also broke down and got a VF-171EX with Super Packs as well. June has become an expensive month.

Edited by M'Kyuun

Man October release is soooo far away. Here he is sitting on my shelf waiting for his upgrade...

20130614_123546.jpg

yellowing alert!! you might want to try and cover the right side of your detolf with some 35 % window tint to prevent yellowing...!

I have my detolfs next to windows so i covered them up and it works like a charm!

yellowing alert!! you might want to try and cover the right side of your detolf with some 35 % window tint to prevent yellowing...!

I have my detolfs next to windows so i covered them up and it works like a charm!

thanks erik! I just moved the detolfs there last weekend because it was the only wall wide enough to accommodate two of them side by side and was trying to figure out a way to keep light out. Which tint did you use and where did you get it from

thanks erik! I just moved the detolfs there last weekend because it was the only wall wide enough to accommodate two of them side by side and was trying to figure out a way to keep light out. Which tint did you use and where did you get it from

No prob. Plastik. I had the same problem when we moved to a one bedroom and I lost my studio/model shop/man cave and the only room for my detolfs was by the windows. I used "black magic" tint film from Walmart. They are inexpensive and easy to install. I found it easier to install the film with the glass sides off. I only put them on the side the sunlight would hit them the most.

It's a bit off topic so it would be nice to devote a thread especially for this because I know most collectors here have detolfs with the same issues. :)

post-15185-0-54044700-1371318493_thumb.jpg

post-15185-0-70025200-1371318507_thumb.jpg

post-15185-0-67534500-1371318588_thumb.jpg

Edited by erikos0311

I placed white posterboard over the backs and sides of my detolfs (which were similarly against windows) and then printed out stills from the anime and attached them to the posterboard. That was eons ago though, I haven't had a display case in like five years :(