1/48 Reviving Project 1: 1/48 VE-1

gwfalcon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Was just looking @ this project again, and even over a year later it still wows me to no end!

not sure how I ever missed this one.. build up looks good so far! no updates of late though.. I wonder if its still going or actually finished?

Awesome work! Any news?

Guys, thanks a lot for your kind support! Updated and kindly check!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look here G-Dub, I have been more than patient with you; plus, it's been way more than a "couple of days" for those update pics. Don't make me have to come up (or down, or over) there, cause it won't be pretty :lol:! How dare you have me jonesin' like a crack fiend :wacko:! Ok, that's it young man, I'm puttin' my foot down...No more personal life of your own stuff until this, and ALL other 1/48 projects, are completed comprende?

Ok, enough bluffing, I need some new pics something awful G-Dub :(!

Please? Pretty please with sugar; or equal, stevia, or whatever you choose...

This is quite incredible!

Claude Grant, you do know he's updating the first post, right? I didn't catch that until I saw this and looked at the original post:

Guys, thanks a lot for your kind support! Updated and kindly check!

GW, it might just be me, but I prefer seeing build/progress threads actually get pics posted within the thread. I completely forget to look at the first post if it's a thread I'm already following (and I definitely am following this one!).

Keep up the great work!

Glad I was able to help direct your attention in the right direction. And no, I knew you were being friendly. It's great to see folks support these endeavours the way they do here. I know I've got far too many projects on the go and many would never make it to completion if it weren't for the friendly reminders of like minded individuals here.

Awww shucks, stop it mickyG. If not for the many folk like you, gwfalcon, EXO, and so many others providing much needed accessorizing, this would be one bland a$$ hobby. Thank God for people who create things whether it's 'licensed' or not...speaking of which, let me check in with Xigfrid & JasonC and check the status of my M+ drone! Thanks for the reminder bro and stay blessed ;)!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Indeed I have sold most of my collections recently as I need to move on to a newer stage of my life. Nevertherless, I have kept a 1/60 v2 ve-1 and the half-done project base on my workstation and will make it ready to complete this dream.

Thanks for everyone who supported me in this project.