Poll: Where did you get your Macross toys?

stram8777

Where did you get your Macross toys?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Where did you get your Macross toys?

• Order them on-line, if so what store?
    • Got them at an actual store, meaning you picked them up at the same time?
    • Got them at a convention?
    • Another Macross Worlder?
    • Other?

my yf-21 and vf-11b fp were accquired at the local hobby shop about 1-2 years apart.my vf-19a(the doyusha1:144 scale) vfx-2 game colour was accquired in singapore..the fire valkyrie(special coating version.bandai 1/100 transformable)) was bought a another local hobby shop.. :D

i choose other. i've gotten 6 of my seven yamato valks from HLJ.com, the seventh i acquired off e-bay from a MWer. most of my recent acquisitions however have been gashapon and banpresto valks though, and most of these i have purchased from an actual brick and mortar store.

I've gotten all of mine through online retailers, and ebay.

All of the models I've gotten came from ebay, or HLJ.

Most of my Yamatos came from Kevin Lam at Valkyrie Exchange, but I've gotten them from other sources when the deals were just too good to pass up. HLJ for for several (love it when they have those sales :D !!! ), and I got one of my 1/48's from Treasure Island.

I've snatched up a Yammie or two on the cheap from time to time on ebay, but I'm a little wary of getting something as large and expensive as a 1/48 without some kind of assurance that if I receive it all busted up, I'm not left out in the cold. It's never happened yet, but I don't want to take any chances, so VE usually gets my dollar for the big purchases.

• 2 weeks later...