1/60 VF-1J 30th Anniversary

Dark_Ghost

If they are going for 14,000-ish on those sites, I wonder if it'll be cheaper on Arcadia's main site...

On the old Yamato site...all of their wares were always priced at MSRP....so it only made sense to get items not available via any other means.....or when they became no longer available via any other means... ;)

Sorry, the licensing has only been secured for the VF-2SS due to the people's demand for it!!! :p

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=38499&page=15

i'd sure like one of those too... a VF-2JA as well. come on guys; the MAC II valks are hardly the worst mecha designs of all time,

even judging confined within the MACROSS universe. i'd dare say they have a one-up over the VF-19k, at the very least, IMHO...

Edited by Shaorin

They would sell a lot if they made a Hello Kitty one... lol.

I'd buy one, not even joking. :mellow:

I'm actually liking that orange bike more than the 1J's paint scheme.

The MessengerGirl repaint is rather nice, but there's just something about the face sculpt, and I still don't fully trust Kaitendo enough to actually pay money for one of their figures.

On the old Yamato site...all of their wares were always priced at MSRP....so it only made sense to get items not available via any other means.....or when they became no longer available via any other means... ;)

The reason I said this was because of the VF-4G. Every other online shop had it priced higher than Yamato. I guess the 30th Anniversary isn't an Arcadia Net Shop exclusive. Edited by Cdisdope

Wow...Arcadia sure knows how launch a new business...and the price!

Are they trying to compete with BanDais's ChoGoKin DX Macross Frontier series and see who can make a more colorful Valkyrie (YF-29 30th Anniversary Edition) and even more expensive!

OPTION PARTS!!!

*Caution* The amiami site says that the real product may differ from the picture. Let's hope it really does have option parts, though!

post-15437-0-50157700-1370425659_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cdisdope

Sweet! While The white side parts dont look right with the disco pattern. I do need another set of white optional parts! Already have the dark optional parts ready! Disco squadron! john Travolta disco pose to follow...

Mr. K? @ Mrk_arcadia June.5 19:51(JST) 2013

Development works in the future and I will stake.

Please purchase our renewal-models,thanks you !

I'll want to develop the new items.

Such as VF-9, such as SV-series, such as YF-series...

post-1627-0-76797400-1370438863_thumb.jpg

Edited by yui1107

:0 VF-9? Oh sweet!

To clarify, he said it was one of the things h wishes he could do if it was possible to ignore such things as budget, considering the sums they would have to pay Kawamori to oversee the transformation engineering.

Mr. K? @ Mrk_arcadia June.5 19:51(JST) 2013

Development works in the future and I will stake.

I'll want to develop the new items.

I'm hoping that they start with the V2 YF-19 redesign. Fingers so very crossed.

OMG! This is great news! SV-51? Yes for Macross Zero V.2's!

EDIT: Here's hoping Yamato/Arcadia are the companies to bring us a valk of every number (2, 3000, 5000, 9, 14). :D

Edited by OmegaD3k

v2 YF-19, yes please.... v2 Zero line, first releasing VF-0S w/Reactive armor, hell yes please!!

Kawamori wishes for a VF-9, looks like they'll go full on the VFX license they acquired for the VF-4G...BTW, VF-4G M&M please!

I'd love a VA-3!

And I want a Bird Human speaker (like the angry birds ones) to blast some opera on it!! :p

Edited by Valkyrie addict

v2 YF-19, yes please.... v2 Zero line, first releasing VF-0S w/Reactive armor, hell yes please!!

Kawamori wishes for a VF-9, looks like they'll go full on the VFX license they acquired for the VF-4G...BTW, VF-4G M&M please!

I'd love a VA-3!

And I want a Bird Human speaker (like the angry birds ones) to blast some opera on it!! :p

Mr. K is not the same person as Kawamori. Mr. K is a completely different guy who works for Arcadia as the head of one of their engineering groups who wants to make a VF-9 (though I honestly can't understand why he, or the people on this board, want that as it looks off in all three modes IMO.)

That's the first bit of news since all this got started that actually got me excited.

Now the buying panic is officially over.

I think I'll go back and pre-order one now, even though I don't want it. Now that I know there is a push to maybe have more products.

I can always sell it or trade it for something else.

Edited by Gakken85

Because you'll need to be an american company to use the kickstarter and you'll hit the Harmony Gold barrier if you do that.

Can someone use Kickstarter to just buy Harmony Gold and get rid of them for all time? Cuz that'd solve A LOT of problems and get us things like PS3/Vita games and all sorts of other Macross goodies..

Mr. K is not the same person as Kawamori. Mr. K is a completely different guy who works for Arcadia as the head of one of their engineering groups who wants to make a VF-9 (though I honestly can't understand why he, or the people on this board, want that as it looks off in all three modes IMO.)

I guess he enjoys technical challenges.

みすたーK@Mrk_arcadia

6/5 19:12

監督にデザインと変形機構を頼むと幾らになるのか。恐ろしかな上代転化。

みすたーK@Mrk_arcadia

ちわっ。みすたーKです。VF-9、どうしてもやりたい機体です。採算無視が出来る環境になればいいのに。希望は捨てずに生きていきます!コンゴトモヨロシク。

"Please do not let the Children the muckamuck owing to small Parts"

"Please do not use the Great Streng Random when Transmutation; owing to Accidental"

"Please of Notice; May Pre-House the Seamy-Side Volitation"

Edited by Shaorin