Cancer107 is in L.A.?

yes that was me that posted it. I actually posted all three pictures and credited you, but Facebook just uploaded it and didn't post it, so I ended up sharing one picture. Stupid FB. But my jaw dropped when I saw that picture.. I definitely think they are hot! Where do we say hello to them?

Nope, as Antibiotictab mentioned, he's in the Philippines on business. I chat with him a bit on Twitter.

Awesome vids antibiotictab, thanks a lot for sharing.

the 1/48 Vermillion squadron and VF-1S looked gorgeus, the VF-11E looks sicks

I think the VF-1J tenjin is starting to grow on me, I might get me the 1/72 kit to prime myself for the Arcadia 1/60

My God, that Bandai VF-1 looks like a botched abortion.

@Antibiotictab

お疲れ様です~!

Oh, in the latest one, English comments are included.

And the "inside report" things are never watchable easily for us. Thank you for your info.

I said hello to your blog in Japanese just before. At 4:40 am or so in Japan.

今後とも、どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

Edited by antibiotictab

Holy crap... that is freaking awesome. :blink:

I'm personally rather astounded that they went to so much effort to make something so "official" looking... even going so far as to make up fake aerodynamic tables, mission profiles, and radar scan mode diagrams. Lots of it is copied straight from F-14 materials, but it's amazing seeing something like that actually made.

I still don't know why Japan hasn't built at least a non transforming but sweep wing VF-1...amazing all the details and data they have on it and how Bandai can fvck the model so much.

'cuz their investing their energies into developing the F-3 Shinshin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_ATD-X

Holy crap... that is freaking awesome. :blink:

I'm personally rather astounded that they went to so much effort to make something so "official" looking... even going so far as to make up fake aerodynamic tables, mission profiles, and radar scan mode diagrams. Lots of it is copied straight from F-14 materials, but it's amazing seeing something like that actually made.

2nded. Gets a big ol f**k yea.

A little off-topic, I know--but I wonder if those technical specs would provide enough reference material for this bloke to build an aluminum model of a VF-1? He appears to work primarily in 1/15 scale, which would make for a model that cranks the awesomeness up to 11...

someone commission this guy to build a VF-1. Pleeeeeaaaaassssse!

I still don't know why Japan hasn't built at least a non transforming but sweep wing VF-1...amazing all the details and data they have on it and how Bandai can fvck the model so much.

Swing-wing + vectored thrust = bigger, heavier, and so expensive to make/ maintain.

the booklet Sky Angels enjoy it

for completed

I don't know if this is a download or not, but a trick I learned when scanning is to get a sheet of black paper to put behind the page to absorb the text on the other side.

This keeps most of the text on the other side from bleeding through on to the scan.