Anyone catch the last episode?

I'm curious to see how they move on from here.

And I really hope we. . . .

haven't seen the last of Mike Peterson. I understand not wanting to have a super-tank available to bail the team out of every single jam. But it'd be a disservice to the character to wipe him out with one stupid tanker explosion.

Also, what the hell crawled up Agent May's ass? She was a lot bitchier than usual.

Was Mike wearing his Super Suit? He'll probably survive if he was wearing his Super Suit. Where. Is. His. Super. Suit?

May was most likely bitchy cause Ward sucks in bed. :p

Mike will probably show up again. If IM3 is anything to go by, Extremis agents are a lot harder to kill then by a simple exploding tanker. Killian survived IM's exploding suit, dropping from a crane into a fire. It took Pepper tossing a missile, knocking him back into the fire and that blowing up to kill him (supposedly). Mike should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Just caught up with the last few episodes, including tonight's. I won't type any details but all I can say is this is SUCH a Whedon production, for better or for worse.

The tone has also gotten a lot darker vs. the first few issues which in my opinion where too light. Hopefully a nice balance is met between the two because I really like the show, characters and concept and look forward to what Marvel could do with a few seasons on-air.

-b.

Does any one know if Hulu is only going to allow "Plus" members view ABS/MAOS programing.

Yes. Due to licensing, Hulu cannot post the current week's episode until the following week. This is not Hulu's fault. This was started by the networks and Hulu has just had to follow the terms. This will happen regardless of Plus or regular status.

Yes. Due to licensing, Hulu cannot post the current week's episode until the following week. This is not Hulu's fault. This was started by the networks and Hulu has just had to follow the terms. This will happen regardless of Plus or regular status.

I do not have Hulu Plus. I have not checked today.

Ahh I was wondering when Episodes were gonna start up again. So now I have to wait a week for Hulu Plus to get it? Caca!

January 7th's episode is up for viewing. You'll have to wait until January 21 to watch the January 14-episode though.

I didn't mind this last episode.

Nice to see a little bit of world building (with the whole "0-8-4" bit being referenced again) and the writers slowly connecting stuff from earlier episodes together in this current episode.

May's and Coulson's side adventure was cool, and I'm guessing that Skye's reaction to her blood-soaked past snapped Coulson out of his funk.

Also liked that last bit, where Quinn tells Coulson, "The Clairvoyant says 'Hi.'"

So, the Clairvoyant has the soldiers, the tech, and now the funds to be an actual, credible threat to SHIELD.

A few other quick hits:

* Anyone else catch the not-so-subtle Captain America tie-in?

* I'm with anime52k8 too: I thought we were seeing the origin of the non-mutant version of Bobby Drake!

* Lastly, I'm curious if "Graviton" is being stored in The Sandbox too? :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...