I guess the Director of SHIELD couldn't find a SWORD, so he used his "Hand" to take AIM and crush (like a HAMMER) the heart of HYDRA. :lol:

During those last few scenes at Maveth, I couldn't have been the only person screaming, "RUN, DAMMIT! RUN TO THE FRAKKIN' PORTAL!!"

• 1 month later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i liked today's episode, moving the story decently:

is Jarvis married or does he like agent Carter.
as Stark seems to suggest Jarvis may leave him for Agent Carter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoyed Lance's snide comment about "Shake & Bake" this week.

Going back to this past season of Agent Carter, the story was alright, but it just seemed to be missing some "oomph" and tended to drag in spots.

Doesn't help when that pace is compared to the one Agents of SHIELD has been on this past season and a half. SHIELD burns through its stories at a fast pace and really doesn't try to drag out its big reveals for too long (which I really appreciate).

Been really spoiled because of that.

• 1 month later...

Well played, Agents of SHIELD.

Didn't see Daisy being the one that Hive turned.

It doesn't look like it's gonna be tied to Civil War, but they absolutely kicked up my excitement for the remaining episodes of this season.

Gonna be another crazy ride to the season finale.

I'm curious though,

Did Fitz and Simmons "close the deal" before Daisy went full-on Quake? Or did Daisy just pull the biggest cock-block of all?

These are important questions that need to be addressed! :lol:

Anyone else catch the MCU Movie Easter egg Coulson was holding in his office?

I can imagine Fury handing the cards back to Coulson, Coulson getting super stoked, and then saying . . .

"Wait. Why is there blood on them?!"

• 2 weeks later...

^^Didn't help that this last season ended kinda meh.

Still, I'm surprised they didn't pick up Marvel's Most Wanted for next season. Need something to fill that mid-season gap.

One SHIELD-Civil War observation:

I wonder if that exoskeleton Crossbones was wearing at the start of Civil War is the same exoskeleton that Malik used to whup Daisy a few episodes back? :ph34r:

Edited by Mog

Just saw the season finale

The big death reveal was kinda meh. It's pretty much who I expected and who I pretty much wanted to die unless they meant ward/hive who I hope isn't gone from the show

On an other note I met Bret Dalton at a convention in my town this past weekend. He was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. No ego or elitist complex unlike another guest <cough>candicepatton<cough>. Never rushed me out of there and was extremely gracious. He mentioned to me he didn't even like Ward in the first season till the reveal. It's funny cuz I wasn't planning to go talk to him originally and he ended up being one of my favourite visits.

The Ward/Hive character has pretty much ran his course.

I'm glad that they didn't pull the usual Whedon trope of redeeming the bad guy.

He's a fun character no doubt, but I'm hoping getting blown to smithereens in the vacuum of space will be the last we see of him.

Lastly, Coulson you magnificent nerd!!!!

I always wanted to say this: "Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only . . . "

:lol:

• 1 year later...

So, this season looked like it was going to be Agents of SHIELD. . . . . IN SPACE!!!!11!!!11!!

But it turns out they also threw in a

Spoiler

time travel element.

This will either be turn out really awesome or absolutely blow up in their faces.

After somehow pulling off and tying together Ghost Rider, LMD's,

Spoiler

and a Matrix-like/alternate realty

for Season 4, I have hope Season 5 could turn out to be a fun ride.

• 5 months later...

Agents of SHIELD, you bastards are truly evil and cruel with that "twist."

How you solved it makes complete and logical sense, but you're truly evil for making us go through that!

All those hallway and Lighthouse scenes really showed the limits of the budget for Season 5.  But if this was the end of the series, I could live with this being how it all ended.

In reality, the show has been renewed for a 13-episode sixth season.  It will air in the summer of 2019. . . . most likely after a "certain movie" is released.

Personally, I'd love to see some of the SHIELD folks (and the Netflix heroes too) make a cameo in Avengers 4, but I know this is a long-shot. 

C'mon Marvel, make it all connected again!