Banshee's Thoughts on Macross 7 Sequels

I'm finally caught up on my Macross reviews! After all this time i can finally share my thoughts! And I'm not alone either, this time I've got MacrossWorld's own Gubaba with me to offer his own vast insight. This interview was so long I actually had to have outtakes! Also on iTunes.

http://reignofchaos.podbean.com/2013/04/30/episode-18-fleet-of-the-strongest-podcasts/

Edited by VF-15 Banshee

• 4 weeks later...

I still have trouble wrapping my head around that scene and what it's supposed to mean. Then I remember that this is also the OVA where Mylene randomly gets molested and almost lesbian date-raped.

I have in my head a scene of Max and Milia finding out what happened with Max desperately trying to hold back Milia from going on a Zentradi blood-rage murderfest.

I still have trouble wrapping my head around that scene and what it's supposed to mean. Then I remember that this is also the OVA where Mylene randomly gets molested and almost lesbian date-raped.

I have in my head a scene of Max and Milia finding out what happened with Max desperately trying to hold back Milia from going on a Zentradi blood-rage murderfest.

You have to read Macross Dynamite 7 Mylene Beat Manga ... it explain everything. and someone did almost went into a zentradi blood-range murderfest.

Edited by TisSweet