Arcadia gives some hope!!!

Cdisdope

Arcadia = Yamato Ver 2.0 is finally making Macross stuff. I hope there are more variants than the 30th Anniversary edition. Maybe Arcadia box art will be a bit better than Yamato.

OPTION PARTS!!!

*I would still be cautious...it does say on the site that the actual product may differ from the picture, but cross your fingers!

post-15437-0-11191400-1370426120_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cdisdope

Here is the complete gallery :

acs2tnl4.jpg adgIIj9u.jpg abjoNLdX.jpg abowei5k.jpg abgwYAdu.jpg abm8gCWl.jpg acwTefLe.jpg acjprNLF.jpg addxylhJ.jpg abxCYcfJ.jpg abgahrYh.jpg abfASwm1.jpg abhMaEyj.jpg adhXW8kN.jpg abb5BDpz.jpg aclbaAhb.jpg aczC2GGH.jpg abvEnw3S.jpg actNhg1N.jpg adxUC2Tb.jpg abmdxVPF.jpg adqUrGf4.jpg adgugNzI.jpg

amiami

Personally I do not think Amiami has broadcast pictures of optionals parts if they were not provided.

I hope you're right. I messaged Mr. K about just in case! Thanks for uploading the whole gallery!

The more I look at the pics, the more I like it. While I'm still not getting it (buying the 3d printer eliminated out any possibility of that) I wouldn't mind actually owning it if I had the cash to spare.

Sure it's gaudy, but it's a good kind of gaudy...if that makes any sense.

Edited by GU-11

Oooh... somebody at Arcadia has gotten better at posing a VF-1.

option parts w/white side covers count me in!!

Arcadia sticker sheet?

Edited by troyness

Guest davidwhangchoi

the white option parts make it look ugly, i hope that's not the final color and it'll be adjusted. doesn't blend with the black arm pits. but the colors are so over the place so i guess it does match.

those complaining about the option parts colour.. I guess you guys could spray it, since it's just 1 colour ;)

I hope they at least take a page from Bandai and not pack it in some hugeass box like the old Yamato ones..

Agree.

They should put some sunglasses with it too. Just for shits n giggles.

Those complaining at all should save up some money and start your own Macross toy company.

Be thankful that Arcadia is continuing the line. It might not be now, but I'm sure they'll make something you'll be happy with. If they never do, then complain.

Any chance Arcadia will re-issue 1/60 destroid line?

I doubt it, as they didn't sell so well. That's why you could find them even in the panic of 2013.

I would love to see them complete the line.. but don't bet on it. I'd kill for a Spartan!!

If they do it, it would only because all their other toys are selling like gangbusters and they have nothing else to print. IMO.

Edited by Gakken85

Those complaining at all should save up some money and start your own Macross toy company.

Be thankful that Arcadia is continuing the line. It might not be now, but I'm sure they'll make something you'll be happy with. If they never do, then complain.

That's ridiculous, they are not operating a charity. If it's my money out of my pocket why can't I voice my opinions?

I need YF-21 renewal and YF-19!!!! ARCADIA PLEASE!!! and VA-3. :D

Yes liste to him Arcadia.

I'm running out of space and want YF-19 v2 1/60 with the locking chest just like VF-19S.

I bought a VF-4 at the insane price. I bought a 2nd VF-19S from HLJ recently.

Make it expensive if you have to (perhaps even force us to build it ourself like the SDF-1?) and have it as a preorder deal. As long as the quality matches VF-19 and VF-4 levels.

I'm sure everyone would preorder this and maybe even buy multiples just in case one gets stolen/accidentally wrecked when they sit on it/lost. Ok maybe that was an exageration. But yeah, try to work on this next.

That's ridiculous, they are not operating a charity. If it's my money out of my pocket why can't I voice my opinions?

Just a few months ago, people were all devastated that Arcadia wouldn't continue the Macross line. And now that they are, people complain about what they're offering. THAT'S what is ridiculous.

Just a few months ago, people were all devastated that Arcadia wouldn't continue the Macross line. And now that they are, people complain about what they're offering. THAT'S what is ridiculous.

And others weren't surprised at all...

I'm happy to see Arcadia continuing the VF line with custom schemes, but I see this one becoming the next Angel Birds.

And others weren't surprised at all...

I'm happy to see Arcadia continuing the VF line with custom schemes, but I see this one becoming the next Angel Birds.

Not sure if Arcadia wants to reboot their PT Valk line by making the same mistakes that were made under the Yamato banner.....I am thinking they will make the 30th a limited release...they most likely already have a production count in mind and it is probably low based on the MSRP.....the only unknown is what the fan response will be at the checkout line....if we ever see these at discount then we will know Arcadia, like Yamato, overestimated demand again.....let's hope that does not happen.... ;)