Arcadia gives some hope!!!

Cdisdope

wait...the same maiden japan that is / was on these boards? i also wondered if its the same maiden japan that did custom TF junkion parts (that now has similar kits being mass produced)? personally i think the beta (tlead) is exceptional. the alpha....poor material choices and a bit sloppily tooled.

That's because Aoshima paid to have the sculpt imported into Autocad. Something that should have been done with all their toys before that. I think Aoshima learned their lesson from the Legioss debacle.

Did anyone inquire Arcadia for the Macross products?

Here's Arcadia's official tweet today. "Mr.K" suddenly appeared and said hello to the followers.
At least he belongs to the company. You know what it means.
post-14942-0-83227300-1368521933_thumb.jpg
Or the company has been checking MW? I don't know it for sure.
P.S. He says he won't be able to go to Shizuoka.
post-14942-0-34452900-1368522035_thumb.jpg
Edited by antibiotictab

my hopes are getting up. need some Max and Miria's after the ugly angel birds + tattoos variant get released.

i'm not sure if i should get a few more yammies now or just wait. i was hoping May was the unveiling date @ the hobby show by Save's post.

but if it's going to take longer, maybe i should get a few more valks to hold me over. the only thing that's keeping me on pause is the potential of "11 new gimmicks" may mean an update/changes to the current mold or a new mold altogether.

They should do the VF-1J Miria Custom from Macross 7. :) Or at least include some black stickers to mod the wings if they reissue the SDF one. ;)

Did anyone inquire Arcadia for the Macross products?

Here's Arcadia's official tweet today. "Mr.K" suddenly appeared and said hello to the followers.

At least he belongs to the company. You know what does it mean.

That's a huge relief! Hopefully from his experience with the VF-19, he'll design a renewal YF-19 for Arcadia 🙏

Guest davidwhangchoi

An additional info.

attachicon.gifarcadia2.jpg

He said, ”please look forward to WF!” WF is apparently Wonder Festival. Wait for July 28th!

thanks for translating this important byte of info :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

And my wallet thanks them! Only 1-2 Arcadia toys this year is fine by me!

(null)

and i hope those 1-2 include max and miria :rolleyes:

And my wallet thanks them! Only 1-2 Arcadia toys this year is fine by me!

(null)

and i hope those 1-2 include max and miria :rolleyes:

Fine with me since I spent an obscene amount of money on my collection. I just hope it's the super ostrich.

I thought Mr. K already tweeted or posted on Arcadia's blog that he was looking forward to working for them. That was a while back.

He already was working with them. It was a tweet from someone at Arcadia that said something like "oh, and across my desk is Mr. K., who says hi!"

He already was working with them. It was a tweet from someone at Arcadia that said something like "oh, and across my desk is Mr. K., who says hi!"

Yeah, and he said "How do you do?" :)

I'm gonna try to go to Wonder Fest this summer early in the morning and go straight to the Arcadia booth. Sneak a few pictures, perhaps? (if pics aren't allowed) :ph34r:

I'm gonna try to go to Wonder Fest this summer early in the morning and go straight to the Arcadia booth. Sneak a few pictures, perhaps? (if pics aren't allowed) :ph34r:

Why not ask them a bunch of useful questions about the continuation of the Macross product line, instead of disrespecting them..? The reason for the 'no photo' signs is usually that they want to sell exclusive images to hobby magazine publishers. A good description of what you see is usually enough. :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

You'd be a fool to think they won't create an exact replica of that old Yamato VF-4 mold.

Ya know'

it'd be cool if they released fast packs for the vf-4