Club-M Queadlunn + others

007-vf1

since I am 90% to be finished I wanted to let some of you who bought my and Mslz22 recast that I haven't abandoned you. I been working on this for the whole week since I stopped the project late this spring. I'll be done soon and I'll post step by step of how I build it (IF YOU WANT ME TO).

Since I can never work on just 1 model at the time; I also have been working on the Hasegawa Gerwalk armor (the VF-1AG) I am currently stuck on the chest armor/ turret plates because I haven't figure what materials to use for it. Also I am working on the second version of the GBP armor for the hasegawa (since I used the old one for the VF-1AG)

...and Last; the 99% finished VF-4 lighting. Thanks to Valkyrie for the canopy...

As usual your coments and input is highly appreciated.. without more ado some pics for you mates.

post-3-1061846986_thumb.gif

Edited by 007-vf1

Ok; that wasn't exactly the Quead pic I wanted to show...but It will do for now...the other ones follows.

Hold on..."replace with new attachment".. AWESOME!!! Thanks Shawn....

post-3-1061846866_thumb.gif

Edited by 007-vf1