Macross Zero pt3

Hybridchild

In the first image is the new variable destroid and in second image is the prototype GBP Armor. The OVA 3 going to very good. :lol:

The destroid didn't look variable to me. It just looked like the camera was on the ground looking up and followed the destroid as it came down. It did seem to have wheels on it's feet though.

In the first image is the new variable destroid and in second image is the prototype GBP Armor. The OVA 3 going to very good.  :lol:

The destroid didn't look variable to me. It just looked like the camera was on the ground looking up and followed the destroid as it came down. It did seem to have wheels on it's feet though.

Good, is semi variable. Has a mode seen a Tomahawk and a mode as mini-Monster.

Variable Destroids!? Why discuss this?

The VF is variable for a reason... not just to make it look cool, what need would be better served if Destroids turned into something else.

Transforming for the sake of transforming is a concept that iritates me.

Variable Destroids!? Why discuss this?

The VF is variable for a reason... not just to make it look cool, what need would be better served if Destroids turned into something else.

Transforming for the sake of transforming is a concept that iritates me.

What purpose did the transfomration of the macross really serve other than the really really cool if not incredibly unrealistic dadilus attack?

• 2 weeks later...

If it is semi-transformable, which I doubt, perhaps this was an early experiment with destroids. In the end, they probably decided that there wasn't much of an advantage in this ability, and went with the non-transformables that we know and love. Getting rid of the transformation systems would leave more room for weapons, armour, etc.

But again, they probably aren't transformable at all :)

They didn't trash this into the garbage bin, right? Someone picked it up? :) Was this published somewhere official?

Only if the image is a bit larger so that I can see the handwriting. Can it be a preliminary storyboard!?

If you look at the second page, you can definitely make out the words Focker, Nora and Armored Valkyrie.