Macross Zero pt3

Hybridchild

Last I heard it was going to be released in October, but don't quote me on that.

I am going to use my travel machine again...

Chewie ? go to next month please  :D

Why dont you just go forward to when the whole series is released?

Hybridchild

Bring back some DVD's :p

I would have thought we'd seen a couple of video caps already. Oh well....I remember those storyboards that someone posted a while ago. Can you say.......Armored VF-0! Weeeeeeee.

I would have thought we'd seen a couple of video caps already. Oh well....I remember those storyboards that someone posted a while ago. Can you say.......Armored VF-0! Weeeeeeee.

Those "looks undeniably fake" story boards? Yeah right! :lol:

Its weird we haven't seen anything from it yet.... not even a magazine add. <_<

Check out the official site:

http://www.macross.co.jp/zero/

There is nothing said about ep 3 and above (5 in total). Usually they don't place anything there until after the release of the DVD.

I don't know how much further they can write for the Macross Saga, they already have some successful and unsuccessful sequels and now the Prequel. Perhaps they can come up with something to replace the "aweful" Macross 7 with CGI for the VFs or the ships.

I am expecting vol 3 around the end of September or early October.

What really interests me is the Transformable Macross SDF-1 from Yamato. Is this just a rumour or something with a set schedule?

What really interests me is the Transformable Macross SDF-1 from Yamato. Is this just a rumour or something with a set schedule?

Somewhere in between, its been confirmed theyre thinking about doing one

Hybridchild

Just hope they can make it proportional and not looking like a toy....and yeah, not small.

They didn't trash this into the garbage bin, right? Someone picked it up? :) Was this published somewhere official?

Only if the image is a bit larger so that I can see the handwriting. Can it be a preliminary storyboard!?

Is a peliminary storyboard, I believe.

is that a GBP armor i see? or is it a Destroid?

In the first image is the new variable destroid and in second image is the prototype GBP Armor. The OVA 3 going to very good. :lol:

ummmkay....variable destroid.....hmmmmm....why does that not seem right?

Because the design isn't very good. :lol:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the mecha or ship designs in 7, most definately nothing that CG would be needed for (though there already was a CG VF-19 in both the TV series intro & Dynamite intro).

Should be good regardless. And hopefully 3's animation will be as high above 2's and 2's was above 1. Not complaining at all, just hoping it just gets better and better. :D