After Rocksteady, I really hope these guys know what they are doing! In other news, this only adds to the seemingly endless stream of sequels that I need to pick up now, on top of the PS4 itself (Infamous, Killzone, Assassin's Creed, now Batman, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, etc. etc. etc. etc.)

So apparently, there will be 2 games under this title.

Batman: Arkham Origins for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, and PC.

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate for Nintendo 3DS and PS Vita which will be set directly after Arkham Origins.

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/04/09/may-cover-revealed-batman-arkham-origins.aspx

• 1 month later...

Cut scene looks great. Just wish they'd announce if Kevin Conroy is back or not. And if they intro the joker, will mark be back? Kinda sucks about the ds3/vita game. If they make it free for those that bought the game on the consoles, that would push me to buy a vita.

(Damn more play arts figs too.)

They already announced Kevin Conroy is not doing Batman's voice in this game. Batman is significantly younger in this one and they want somebody who sounds younger to play him this time.

I don't understand what you think sucks about the 3ds/vita game exactly?

They already announced Kevin Conroy is not doing Batman's voice in this game. Batman is significantly younger in this one and they want somebody who sounds younger to play him this time.

I don't understand what you think sucks about the 3ds/vita game exactly?

Sucks as in I don't have a vita or 3ds to play it, but if there were a code for free download from the ps3 game, it would push me to buy a vita.

Hope the new guy is good and doesn't sound forced. If he's significantly younger, maybe they can stretch out his younger years for a few more games.

Edited by Negotiator

That's a surprise, I had heard otherwise. I'll need to go back and see if I can find that article I wrote about it... unless there's some some twist to the story that allows both him and another to voice Batman.

YT link:

And if you preorder, you will receive Deathstroke as a playable character DLC.

Some other tidbits: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/20/batman-arkham-origins-is-a-blast-from-the-past

Batman will be voiced by Roger Craig Smith (Ezio from Assassin's Creed and Chris Redfield from Resident Evil). So is Kevin Conroy doing a flashback roll in this or does he have his games mixed up? Troy Baker will be voicing The Joker. Also taking a cue from the earlier setting is now you'll have to avoid the GCPD as Commissioner Loeb will be after you (Batman).